FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Lost

Tepelstreeltje
Why havn't i found a topic about the wonderfull series Lost???

O well, i give some info and you guys tell me what you think of these series.

After a somewhat mysterious sequence of events, an oceanic flight from Sydney to LA crashes on what appears to be a deserted island. The chance of being found and rescued are fairly small, so the survivors have to cope with a set of challenges. They have to learn to survive on the island, a mysterious place with enough dangers on it's own. Also, they have to learn to live with each other if any success is to be expected. And finally, they have to live with themselves and their pasts. Interwoven with the events on the islands are flashbacks to the pasts of some 10 main characters. Step by step, we learn a little more about their diverse and unexpected pasts as the group's quest to survive takes shape.

More of these series:
http://abc.go.com/primetime/lost/
http://www.lost-tv.com/
vizavex
this is a cool movie

i miss few part in the middle

very exciting Very Happy
SilverDogg
movie and movie Wink.

anyway, lost is great. but the channel that shows lost here in sweden decided NOT to show the last 7 episodes until autumn. frecking wankers >_<
lpbrasil
lost is a great movie i watch in Brazil every monday.
Alienz
Over here at my country is showing Lost. It is really great show.
whoopiedoo
LOST is awsome, cant wait for the second season to start adn find out whats inside the hatch!

Be sure to visit the teaser site: http://www.oceanic-air.com/

You will have to use your brain!
ramiller1976us
Hey,
Here in Norway the televison shows just totally suck. They have many of the popluar shows here from the states but only about one a night. The rest of the time its horrible norwegian shows that are copycats of the US shows.

Anyways , they did show LOST and we are so hooked on it. They show it about a month beind here so its hard not too look on the web and findo ut stuff on the show before it happens here. I am really excited about the show and cant wait for the chick from The Fast and the Furious, Michell Rodreiguz i think to join the show next season.

The characters on it are jsut the best - love them all
Sofie
Oh! I love Lost soo much! I'm obsessed! My favorite characters are Sun, Boone, Hurley and Shannon! Ohh! I love this show so much, it completely rocks. I love the drama and all that, very hi-class show (apart from me not liking Sayid) Razz