FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I am so unpopular…

Wynand
I am so unpopular…

I am so unpopular; I did not ever receive junk email today. This is a joke but don’t you also feel a little down if check your email and there are not any messages? Not even span messages.
S3nd K3ys
Wynand wrote:
I am so unpopular…

I am so unpopular; I did not ever receive junk email today. This is a joke but don’t you also feel a little down if check your email and there are not any messages? Not even span messages.

Give me your email addy, I'll make sure you NEVER have that problem again. Wink

j/k, I wouldn't do that to you.
Shake
Uhh...change your avatar? Try a different look? IDK...why would you want junk mail? I rarely ever get mail unless I bring it upon myself. I could go for months without a single email.
CameraKitten
Lol, I know exactly what you mean. I only ever get email from family, or from people who want something from me. I never get email from people just because, no one ever FWd's me anything cool, and if they do its one of those god-awful chain letters... We can be unpopular together because no one loves us. Lol.
picsite
I feel unpopular but not because of emails, I get like 500+ a day. You know what you should do...if you're interested in gaming (like videogames) you should sign up for those newsletters I get them, daily, weekly and monthly so I always have email and its something I actually read. I also have a lot of those about.com newsletters on tons of different topics. Just search google for newsletters or sites that interest you and look for their newsletters.
Garg
I don't get emails everyday ... just don't pay any attention to it ...
Tycoone
Twenty junk mails per day, three fowarded messages a day, and only one important message a week.

That's my inbox =D.
fritz519
be happy people aren't bugging you all the time...enjoy the peace.
fritz519
or you could turn on the e-mail notification off Smile
mavahntooth
why you dont join an online community and make friends? download a messenger and chat to them all night long Laughing
Ratman2050
Lol I get junk every now and then. But why does getting spam make you popular haha.
Blaster
Nope i dont' care. Now that i am an admin on a webhost i get a lot of emails so i can't remember a day without getting an email.
Sadow
Wynand wrote:
I am so unpopular…

This is not the real reason you think you're unpopular, right?. Why do feel you are inpopular? what is the reason? Something at school/work going on which makes you say this? or did someone say something to make you feel this way?
OutlawSpirit
i could care less if i have no emails... haha, i dont check anyway regularly...

i got friends, so thats all thats good 4 me... as long as i dont lose then haha Cool
ParkourJP
When people don't email me, sure it makes me feel a little down but I get to see them everyday so I know they care about me. And besides who really cares about junk email. I mean sure, I love to read the subject headings cause they make me laugh but they get annoying. The other day, I got one titled "Lucy like farm animals." Lol Laughing Anyways, just cz you didn't get any mail, doesn't mean ur unpopular.
freecitizen
Yeah, I feel bummed out too when I don't get email, even if I checked my email like 30 minutes before. It's kind of scary.