FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Guess the movie (Game)

Tepelstreeltje
This is a game where you can guess the movie by looking at a screenshot. It is really easy and its a fun game too!

Ok here is how it works:

-1 screenshot per post
-Max 1 title per post and wait till the answer is good. After that place a new guess.
-The one who has the answer may place a new screenshot, but only if the previous poster said its good.
-Use screenshots that are not too big. They don't have to screw up the layout.

Server to place your screenshot:
http://tinypic.com/

Since i am the Topic Starter i begin with an easy movie:
leeleez
is this movie about where this american guy stuck in the middle of a war between this country i think russia i dunno and that guy trying to shoot him?
tidruG
the bourne identity

do i get any FRIH$ for winning? Very Happy
yule
Have not looked , do not know whether it is goodlooking or not ? What content is it? Is it possible to tell me? Thanks and thanks
YellowDemon
its a very knowen movie. lets see if you will find out the name
homg
the longest yard
YellowDemon
very good homg!
Applause Applause
celebrityaddict
I guess I will place the next screenshot.

tidruG
One of the 'Back To The Future' trilogy... not sure which one though.
celebrityaddict
yeah you're right (its the first one, btw.)
tidruG
OK Andie (I'm guessing, by the fact that in the last few days, as you and I have been the only posters in this thread, we're the only 2 people playing), guess this one... it's kinda tough.

BTW : Hint: True story that happened in Tsavo, Kenya (about a couple of lions)
celebrityaddict
lol haha sorry, I have no idea. It's black and white so I am guessing it's old...*duh* and old b&w movies are not my specialties.
tidruG
Oh no, it's not black and white... it's just that that was the best picture I could find of it, and it turned out to be black and white... anyway, it was a really good movie called "The Ghost And The Darkness" - a true story about a couple of man-eating lions that trouble a bunch of workers laying a railroad in Tsavo, Kenya a few decades ago.... but the movie was made quite recently.
celebrityaddict
Hmm...I still havent heard of it...haha sorry.

Well here's a picture for you!!

[/img]
tidruG
celebrityaddict wrote:
Hmm...I still havent heard of it...haha sorry.

Well here's a picture for you!!

Is it just me or is the pic not displaying everywhere?
celebrityaddict
mmm...I see it...
tidruG
oh ok, I see it now. I had the "AD BLOCKER" on in my browser because of which it sometimes doesn't show some pictures because it percieves them as ads.

Well, ok... I have no clue what movie that is... In fact, I don't even recognize the actors.lol. sorry.
orno
The use of regular banner blockers (not pop-up blockers) is forbidden while 'being active' on our forums. Simply deactivate them while browsing our website.

from the Frihost Terms of Service

Very Happy
tidruG
orno wrote:
The use of regular banner blockers (not pop-up blockers) is forbidden while 'being active' on our forums. Simply deactivate them while browsing our website.

from the Frihost Terms of Service

Very Happy

Ooooh shit. I read all the TOS... how did I miss that? I must've forgotten about it when I switched browsers a few days ago. (Was using Firefox, now using Avant Browser)... I'll disable it (the AD Blocker), anyway...
celebrityaddict
ok here's a hint...the guy on the right is Ashton Kutcher and he was starring in the movie with Amy Smart. The guy on the left (obviously) isnt Amy Smart...but yeah.
althalus
That would be from "The Butterfly Effect" Smile

Sorry if I nipped the victory Wink

Here's my pic:

(If the above doesn't display, go here.)

(Seems that the pic won't show for me Sad Either wait for me to fix it or post another pic of your own Wink )

EDIT2: Fixed Very Happy
celebrityaddict
Whoa that's one scary picture...the guy doesnt have legs!!

...too bad I dont know where its from though...

lol
dengbs
Oh no, it's not black and white... it's just that that was the best picture I could find of it, and it turned out to be black and white... anyway, it was a really good movie called "The Ghost And The Darkness" - a true story about a couple of man-eating lions that trouble a bunch of workers laying a railroad in Tsavo, Kenya a few decades ago.... but the movie was made quite recently.
tidruG
dengbs wrote:

Err.... did you just copy and paste my post?
What sense did that make?
leone
for winnig what is the movie you get frish or not?? i would like to know becasue if yes i will participate
credo
Hey whats happening with this? No one guessed where the dead leggless guy came from? I don't know either but I think this could be a cool game so I wish to carry on. Smile

Heres the pic

Clues:
Part of the tagline: Sleep all day. Party all night.
Made in: the 80's
Stars: the two Coreys
Omega-hotelomega
The Lost Boys?
guissmo
This seems like a fun game. Here's the movie I want you to guess:
blk3
guissmo wrote:
This seems like a fun game. Here's the movie I want you to guess:

Is this from Moulan Rouge, I think.
tw34kfr34k
yeah moulin rouge it is