FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Who hurr likes rap and hip hop ?

Do you like Rap and Hip Hop?
Yes homie I am representing
100%
 100%  [ 2 ]
Like no way dude, like I am rock , like yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Ratman2050
whas good bro? here we at da poll vote ya fav if ya like rap or not boi
fix ya face

Our rap artist selection includes:
T.I. , Young Jeezy, Macboney, DMX, Luda, Paster Troy, Lil Jon and the EastSide Boyz, Lil Wayne, Lil Rob, Lil Flip, Yung Joc, Chamillionare, Krazy Bone, Proof, Ghostface Killah, Nelly.

And more. Holla
S3nd K3ys
Just because one detests rap doesn't mean they like rock. You've just limited the replies to those two groups of people. (Hence the reason I'm not participating in the poll) Wink
Ratman2050
S3nd K3ys wrote:
Just because one detests rap doesn't mean they like rock. You've just limited the replies to those two groups of people. (Hence the reason I'm not participating in the poll) Wink

Fine I will change it...

What other main cool music options are there than rock or rap. Laughing Wink
S3nd K3ys
Ratman2050 wrote:
S3nd K3ys wrote:

Fine I will change it...

What other main cool music options are there than rock or rap. Laughing Wink

How about:

Do you like rap?

Yes?
No?
Ratman2050
nevermind, I cant change a poll.

Edit: It says I have exceedd the amount of alotted posts. So how many posts can you make in a time period?
S3nd K3ys
Ratman2050 wrote:

Ok, but adding more musical genure's to the list is still a contradiction of the question in the poll. If you're going to add more genures, you should change (create a new) one listing specific genures as teh answers. Or else stick with the YES/NO option with the original question of Do You Like Rap. Wink
Ratman2050
S3nd K3ys wrote:
Ratman2050 wrote:

Ok, but adding more musical genure's to the list is still a contradiction of the question in the poll. If you're going to add more genures, you should change (create a new) one listing specific genures as teh answers. Or else stick with the YES/NO option with the original question of Do You Like Rap. Wink

whatever bro. its a poll chillax . peace easy man.
S3nd K3ys
Ratman2050 wrote:
S3nd K3ys wrote:
Ratman2050 wrote:

Don't stop now, you're on a roll, and earning $! Wink
Ratman2050
S3nd K3ys wrote:
Ratman2050 wrote:
S3nd K3ys wrote:
Ratman2050 wrote:

Don't stop now, you're on a roll, and earning $! Wink

lol youre like a frih mongrol. lol. you should give me some frih$ so i can have some!

EDIT: I am not earning FRIH$ right now because I have exceeded the alotted amount of posts to earn Frih$