FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The daily earn 3 FRIH$ game ***GAME OVER***

Ghost Rider103
GAME OVER

Need a mod to lock this probally.
Ratman2050
Nice Idea, too bad I already registerd. But thanks for putting up a message on my site Fantasy PC!!!
S3nd K3ys
Three $? Damn. That's a lot. How will you afford it? Shocked
Ghost Rider103
Ratman2050 wrote:
Nice Idea, too bad I already registerd. But thanks for putting up a message on my site Fantasy PC!!!

No problem, your on the front page at my site, and in my sponsorships page. Cool
Ratman2050
S3nd K3ys wrote:

dude sand keys get out of here. i saw what you did to my last get frih for posting topic, your ruiner! Mad out out out!
S3nd K3ys
Ratman2050 wrote:
S3nd K3ys wrote:

dude sand keys get out of here. i saw what you did to my last get frih for posting topic, your ruiner! Mad out out out!

I'm serious! he's only got < 60$ What's he gonna do when more people sign up and he can't afford to pay them?

(hint: I have a loan department)

BTW, rat, I think I drew more attention to your thread, helping you a bit, so I think fair compensation is in order. Wink
Ratman2050
S3nd K3ys wrote:
Ratman2050 wrote:
S3nd K3ys wrote:

I'm serious! he's only got < 60$ What's he gonna do when more people sign up and he can't afford to pay them?

BTW, rat, I think I drew more attention to your thread, helping you a bit, so I think fair compensation is in order. Wink

You drew people in to see. and then you pointed them out!
S3nd K3ys
Ratman2050 wrote:
S3nd K3ys wrote:
Ratman2050 wrote:
S3nd K3ys wrote:

You drew people in to see. and then you pointed them out!

No, that deal you were trying to pull off pointed them out. Shocked
Ghost Rider103
S3nd K3ys wrote:
Ratman2050 wrote:
S3nd K3ys wrote:

I would actually only be giving out 2 FRIH$ really because the entry fee is 1 FRIH and im sure that I could afford it because there wont be to many people per day I am sure of it, and if there was, I would just have to spend more time on this forum and post some long topics.
Ratman2050
Ghost Rider103 wrote:
S3nd K3ys wrote:
Ratman2050 wrote:
S3nd K3ys wrote:

I would actually only be giving out 2 FRIH$ really because the entry fee is 1 FRIH and im sure that I could afford it because there wont be to many people per day I am sure of it, and if there was, I would just have to spend more time on this forum and post some long topics.

Oooo he just pwned over you scrub!
S3nd K3ys
Ratman2050 wrote:
Ghost Rider103 wrote:
S3nd K3ys wrote:
Ratman2050 wrote:
S3nd K3ys wrote:

Oh, ouch. stop. please. it hurts... Shocked
That was harsh.
S3nd K3ys
Wait, you're giving 3 $ a day, and charging 1 $ for entry. Is that per day? Or once?

Laughing Laughing Laughing
linexpert
S3nd K3ys, what if a person get a loan from you and they can't afford to pay you back? Do you have a mob department too? Wink

I just wanted to say that i registed on Ghost Rider103's site and got my 10 frih$ right away. He's right he's going to be fine giving out 3 frih$ a day. The only problem i see is if he gets more people to register for 10 frih$. Six more people and he's in trouble. GhostRider is smart he'll think of something.

Thanks dude for the frih$
S3nd K3ys
linexpert wrote:
S3nd K3ys, what if a person get a loan from you and they can't afford to pay you back? Do you have a mob department too? Wink

I AM the mob department. Wink
Ghost Rider103
S3nd K3ys wrote:
Wait, you're giving 3 $ a day, and charging 1 $ for entry. Is that per day? Or once?

Yep its perday

No prob for your 10 FRIH$ and if I do get that many people to register on my site, I will start posting alot and start making some banners and put them up for a price!
S3nd K3ys
Ghost Rider103 wrote:
S3nd K3ys wrote:

Yep its perday

So it works out to earning 2$? Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing
Ghost Rider103
S3nd K3ys wrote:
Ghost Rider103 wrote:
S3nd K3ys wrote:

Yep its perday

You're charging people 1$ per day too? Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing

Laughing Laughing YEAH! What are you whining about, your basically getting 2 FRIH$ for free if you post, which isnt to hard. Its better than 0 FRIH$ per day
S3nd K3ys
Ghost Rider103 wrote:
S3nd K3ys wrote:
Ghost Rider103 wrote:
S3nd K3ys wrote:

Yep its perday

Laughing Laughing YEAH! What are you whining about, your basically getting 2 FRIH$ for free if you post, which isnt to hard. Its better than 0 FRIH$ per day

I'm not whining, I'm shocked that people PAY YOU to post! Laughing Laughing Laughing You're a ****ing helluva salesman!
Ghost Rider103
S3nd K3ys wrote:
Ghost Rider103 wrote:
S3nd K3ys wrote:
Ghost Rider103 wrote:
S3nd K3ys wrote:

Yep its perday

I'm not whining, I'm shocked that people PAY YOU to post! Laughing Laughing Laughing You're a ****ing helluva salesman!

There not really paying me to post, there paying me to pay them. get it?
S3nd K3ys
Ghost Rider103 wrote:
S3nd K3ys wrote:
Ghost Rider103 wrote:
S3nd K3ys wrote:
Ghost Rider103 wrote:
S3nd K3ys wrote:

Yep its perday

There not really paying me to post, there paying me to pay them. get it?

No. Not really. But I'm getting more $ by discussing it than I would by signing up at your forum and paying you to post there. So it's all good. I'm sure you'll do good with your swamp-land sales. Wink
Ghost Rider103
hhaha you would have 2 more FRIH$ than you do now if you played!
S3nd K3ys
Ghost Rider103 wrote:

hahaha, no I wouldn't, because I'd have been wasting time over there instead of earning money posting here! Laughing Cool
Ghost Rider103
S3nd K3ys wrote:
Ghost Rider103 wrote:

hahaha, no I wouldn't, because I'd have been wasting time over there instead of earning money posting here! Laughing Cool

Yes you would because you are posting every 3 min and not even getting 2 FRIH$ for it, so if you would register which would take just about 3 min you would have gained an extra FRIH off of it, and when I reach 100 FRIH$ I am going to raise the price and take away the Entry Fee.
Ratman2050
I told you guys. No you didnt listen. Hes trying to take away your buisness buy posting negative comments on your topic so he can gain Frih$. tell him to stop. the horror the horror.
Ghost Rider103
Your right Ratman!!!!

STOP THE HORROR S3Nd K3Ys YOUR NAME IS!!! STOP THE HORROR!
linexpert
Ratman, i'm started to wonder now. How did he ruin your business?
S3nd K3ys, if you don't want to join don't join. Why the hell are you trying to put others out of business. Don't post if you don't want to join. Smile
S3nd K3ys
linexpert wrote:
S3nd K3ys, if you don't want to join don't join. Why the hell are you trying to put others out of business. Don't post if you don't want to join. Smile

Out of business? That's not my intention. Im just trying to make the thread look busy so he'll get more traffic here and possibly to his site and his business. Oh, and yes, I'm making a little extra cash on the side by posting. Wink

Oh, wait, I see... because of a couple comments I made earlier. Sorry, I'll fix them right now.

There, all fixed. Sorry bout the confusion.

EVERYBODY NEEDS TO SIGN UP FOR THIS GREAT OFFER! Wink
linexpert
S3nd K3ys wrote:

Oh, and yes, I'm making a little extra cash on the side by posting. Wink

Oh, wait, I see... because of a couple comments I made earlier. Sorry, I'll fix them right now.

Is this how you "earned" all 4982.16 FRIH$? Wink
S3nd K3ys
linexpert wrote:
S3nd K3ys wrote:

Oh, and yes, I'm making a little extra cash on the side by posting. Wink

Is this how you "earned" all 4982.16 FRIH$? Wink

No, most of that's blood-money. Made on the backs of democrats and terrorist supporters. Wink
Hammy
Ahh.. stop quoting each other!! lol.. This thread is huge. lol.

Anyways.. I like the concept, apart from the paying 1 FRIH$ every day. Can u just pay me 2 FRIH$ every day instead? (Keep a big list of names... check each day to see if they posted.. then pay 2 frih$ Smile)

hehe Wink
linexpert
Hammy wrote:
Ahh.. stop quoting each other!! lol.. This thread is huge. lol.

Anyways.. I like the concept, apart from the paying 1 FRIH$ every day. Can u just pay me 2 FRIH$ every day instead? (Keep a big list of names... check each day to see if they posted.. then pay 2 frih$ Smile)

hehe Wink

I was going to mention the quoting part but didn't want to backseat moderate.

I don't know why he wants up to pay a frih and than pays it back. Maybe that's his way of keeping track of who still wants the frihs. If you like the forum and don't want the frihs for posted than he won't give them to you.
Ratman2050
linexpert wrote:

Yeah he kinda filled the room with our arguments in my Get 12 Frih$ for retgistering 2 post on my site topic. It was flooded with arguments. Which isnt really helpful that much.
seastatue
I think I understand why the $1 upfront...it makes it easier who to look for in the memberslist at your forum if you have notice here beforehand?

BTW, this thread is very funny! After the game is done, you should ask to have it moved to the jokes forum. (You make $4k off the backs of Democrats and terrorists? Very Happy Tell us more! I need to get some Fris for art design, etc.)
Ghost Rider103
seastatue wrote:
I think I understand why the $1 upfront...it makes it easier who to look for in the memberslist at your forum if you have notice here beforehand?

BTW, this thread is very funny! After the game is done, you should ask to have it moved to the jokes forum. (You make $4k off the backs of Democrats and terrorists? Very Happy Tell us more! I need to get some Fris for art design, etc.)

Yea the 1 FRIH donation is a way of keeping track of who I need to send frih$ to. There really isnt much more to tell, the game is very simple, if you follow the rules on the first post, that is all you have to do to earn a few frih$

GAME OVER!

A mod should lock this.