FRIHOST ē FORUMS ē SEARCH ē FAQ ē TOS ē BLOGS ē COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My best pictures

rvec
I made my 10 000th picture with my casio exilim ex z3 last saturday so I wanted to print a poster for in my room. I want the best picture i ever made. These are (i think) the best pictures i ever made what do you think of them? And wich one do you think is the best.
Traveller
#1 is neat, but too glaring in the middle.

I like #5, but it should have been shot with a different F-stop for better depth of field, since the flower in the foreground is very much out of focus.

Most of the rest, although nice, are somewhat ordinary, and probably not poster material.

That narrows it down to #15, which is very nicely framed, or #16 for the colour and the contrast.
Ghost900
I Think #13 is a very nice pic.
Dragonfly
Nice collection of pictures. I like the third picture in the second row. The aerial view of beach with surrounding road... nicely taken..
JoeFriday
no contest, IMO.. the first one.. I'd call it "Light at the end of the tunnel"
Matte52
damn, very good pictures.

In what country have you take them ?

That pictures you have taken from the air, was that in a normal trafix aircraft, or was it your own?

Kind regards:
Matte52
tony
nice cam, nice pics! i like #7 especially.
tefa_taftaf2010
no 7 is the best fore me

i hope to live in a place like it Rolling Eyes
rvec
Some of them are made in IsraŽl (vacation), some in Holland (I live there) and some on my way to London (vacation).
1 IsraŽl Akko
2 IsraŽl somewhere in the north
3 IsraŽl somewhere in the north
4 IsraŽl Akko
5 IsraŽl somewhere in the north
6 IsraŽl somewhere in the north
7 IsraŽl rosh hanikra
8 IsraŽl Somwhere near Jeruzalem
9 IsraŽl somewhere near Tel Aviv
10 Holland on my way to IsraŽl
11 Holland on my way to IsraŽl
12 Holland comming back from IsraŽl
13 Holland from the air comming back from london
14 Holland from the air comming back from london
15 Holland Giethoorn
16 Holland zuidwolde (Dr)
17 Holland zuidwolde (Dr)
18 Holland zuidwolde (Dr)
19 Holland from the air comming back from london

Matte52 wrote:

That pictures you have taken from the air, was that in a normal trafix aircraft, or was it your own?

I wish it was my own Razz I am just 17, quite jong to own a plain Laughing
jarred89
There Excellent Very Happy The sunset and the tunel ones are the best i reckon. Have u got the poster printed yet?
djcaution
I like #6 & #9 the best. Seeing the tower waaaay up that hill is kick azz. And the sunset with the children playing in the ocean is very nice. Lots of the other pictures are just kinda too landscapy for me, that's just me though.
mjohnson
So beautiful natrual pictures,I like them very much,especially the pictures of the sea.
test32rota
I think that all pics require some processing in photoeditor. At least
take picasa and press "I feel lucky", also get rid noise by "neat image" or something like this. Good luck.
rvec
I used rasterizer on the sunset picture. I now have a 4x4 a4-papers landscape poster above my desk.
sbel
Though it may be unlucky ... i like picture 13 very very much. If i were to judge in comparison to the rest ... 13th picture gets 9/10
abone
I think all pictures are very good , i didn't make a decision that which one is the best picture.