FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Logged Out From Account

orcaz
I enabled multiple users on my comp. Todae, after doing lots of updates, Microsoft Update, Avast Antivirus program updates, mindmanager update, I found a problem, which I suspect is either caused by the update from Avast or Microsoft. When I booted up my comp after these updates, and tried to login to my Admin account, it successfully logged in, and then logged me out. I could only log in properly on the second attempt. There is no problem with the default limited user account. I saw on Avast site that the new version fixed malfunctioning of the boot-time scanner under Windows NT/2000 (error "STOP c0000139"). I am using Windows XP Home, can anyone help me out with this problem?
aningbo
why dont u try creating a new user with admin privilege and delete the existing one... just thought it might work because the other accounts work... good luck.
anthonygerbils
It could be a registry file to do with the accounts settings or could be many other problems but chkdsk and deleting the account should fix it but make sure you set up a new admin before deleting the other one.
But it could also be a .dll file such as RPCRT4.dll or others but is it any of these problems ?? http://hardwareanalysis.com/content/topic/19187/