FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Dead Rising!

AdamantMonk
How is there not a topic on this? It's like... Awesomeness wrapped in Xtreme wrapped in Hilarity wrapped in a Tortilla!
urbanbuddha
To me, it looks like a better version to Rockstar's State of Emergency mixed with Dawn of the Dead.

I don't have a xbox360 (saving for a Wii then a ps3).

The best part I've seen in the trailer is all the easter egg and weapons. ie. Having Megaman's Shooter Arm and the servebot heads. That made me laugh.

Though, having "72 hours" for this game doesn't sound that enticing, like all the dynasty warriors I get bored after 10mins.
AdamantMonk
I was actually commenting on the demo, the full game is alot harder. It's very similar to Dawn of the Dead, enough so for the case to have a disclaimer on the front. It's really reminiscent of alot of the '80s, early '90s zombie flicks though. (back when they had everything about zombies totally right, the atmosphere, human elements, panicky moments)

Everyone with a 360 is playing it anyways, so I suppose I'm speaking to the deaf "Wii/PS3" crowd... Sorry about that.
QrafTee
I'm not sure if I'm thinking of the same game you're talking about, but if I am then it's quite an interesting game. Being able to use anything in the environment as a weapon against the dead is quite impressive at the least. Using tires and the like to disable the dead allowing you time to beat them to... further death or use a chainsaw to cut their heads off... wait that one has been done, but the tire is interesting.
foxglove
Ive seen it, it seems more of an arcade game then a hardcore storyline. My opinion is just due to what ive seen in trailers for the game.
habboorkut
´´eééé
supposing
Last night, I beat down a zombie chick using a can of tomato sauce.

Then, I watched my boyfriend put on women's clothing, a megaman helmet and sunglasses, and run around until someone got pissed off enough to bite him in the neck.

How was YOUR saturday night?