FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The best graphic ever?

Da Rossa
Tell us what game has the best, more exciting, beautiful, well designed graphic you've ever seen.

My opinion is: as I don't have a very cool videocard,I stay with the half-life one and mods Very Happy

And you?
sgwreviews
I really like Half Life 2, but Oblivion looks much better. My mouth fell open and stayed open for 10 minutes when I got out of the sewers of the Imperial City, really beautifull.
OsterhouseProductions
I was a big fan of the graphics in Resident Evil 4. They were really detailed and cool looking. Its one of the things that made the game absolutely AWESOME.
Hojo
from what ive seen so far, the graphics for gothic 3 will be damn nice. i cant wait to but that game, it should be released in about 2-3 months in germany.

in case you never heard of it, gothic 1-3 are german roleplaying games made by Piranha Bytes.

You can find the official english website of gothic 2 here
linkman2004
It would probably be a tie between The Wind Waker and Twilight Princess. The Window Waker has such style and is loaded down with such amazing visuals it's rediculous. But Twilight Princess also looks amazing due to it's realistic visuals.
Juparis
I probably haven't played enough games to really tell, but Oblivion looks amazing.
Nameless
Nethack, for sure. Laughing

I wouldn't really know though. The games with the 'best' graphics also tend to focus less on gameplay, thus I end up avoiding them more. So the best graphics I've seen in a game I own is probably something sad like Zelda: Windwaker or Tales of Symphonia (both on gamecube) or something.
Loghete
Of the games I have played, I think Far Cry has got the best graphics.
Also the physics and sound is great (but the physics is a little better in Half Life 2)
TonkPilz
harde to tell in my case its oblivion but eavry one have its own taste and whit eavry generation of games the grapichs gets beter and beter. like il probebly tink quake wars :ET will have some of the grapichs ones its relesd
ignition
sgwreviews wrote:
I really like Half Life 2, but Oblivion looks much better. My mouth fell open and stayed open for 10 minutes when I got out of the sewers of the Imperial City, really beautifull.

agreed...Oblivion has the sickest, most realistic graphics I've ever seen. except for the occasional tech demo/gimmick level.
rayx
I like the graphics of FATAL FRAME 2 and 3 and also Silent HILL 3, 4.
Voffen
I really appreciate "The Canals" in Half-Life 2. The mountains and the sundown was so nice! The water effects and reflextion was cool also.