FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What kind of leader that you want?

nappa
What kind of leader that you want? or what kind of leader you wanna be?
Do you want (or wanna be)a leader that have real motivation or goals to drive things, but have a lot of pressure? or you want him to be relax and easy going, but not really focus on the goals.
marioflory
I think a real leader is not your buddy, he tells you the goal you need to achieve, tells you when he is not satisfied, tells you when you do good, doesn't tell you how you have to do you your job, listens to your proposals and doesn't do any unofficial and family deals under the employees. Anyone seen a boss like that? Smile
linexpert
I want to be a kind of leader that's looked more as a friend than as an upper rank man. I want the people that follow me to believe in me. I want the people to trust me. I want to be the leader that's not feared but loved. I want to be a leader who my people can talk to in times of trouble insted of being afraid. Very Happy
Josso
A genius, as far as I can see there's been very few genius's EVER as leaders.
OutlawSpirit
a real leader- 4 inspiration - tupac shakur
cybernie
a leader who's willing to accept his mistakes, open to suggestions, knows how to get along with people, cannot be bribed...
jcvincent
For me, a leader must posses integrity, moral and legal knowledge in order to exercise his authority. He/she must also have a stong will power, determination, and a vision for the future. hehe
Ratman2050
A leader should be someone who is knowledgeable. wise. experienced. and well taught. look at gandalf for an example he was a great leader.
seanooi
I think a good leader should know his/her proproties. Know when to be serious and when to just relax. Make appropriate decisions when problems surface.
caroline
a real leader inspires everybody.
Code of Ruin
A good leader knows what needs to be done and is good at prioritizing. He will know what is going on among those he leads. He is open to criticism and will take advantage of every opportunity that arises. A good leader needs to have charisma, else nobody will listen to what he has to say or he will become an advisor at best. A good leader isn't afraid of a confrontation but should also know when to back off.
Hey I just described myself here Laughing
Idoru
LoL @ CoR (not at what you said, but how you ended it).

Leader? Havn't people showed time after other that they doesn't wan't to be led?
Mabye lot of you disagrees with me on that, but think about it, when you accept
changes in yourself, does it come from within or is it someone leading you to it?

Personally I have to say that I like people to take more responsibillity for their
actions so we might get away from leaders and outer bounderies.
nappa
Idoru wrote:
LoL @ CoR (not at what you said, but how you ended it).

Leader? Havn't people showed time after other that they doesn't wan't to be led?
Mabye lot of you disagrees with me on that, but think about it, when you accept
changes in yourself, does it come from within or is it someone leading you to it?

Personally I have to say that I like people to take more responsibillity for their
actions so we might get away from leaders and outer bounderies.

We always be leaded in someway or somehow whether we realize it or not. I agree with you in some point. We don't want and don't wanna be a leader who is a dominator. However learning how to lead or work as a team is a "must" to be succeeded.

A good leader knows how to persuade and if he good enough the person who he's trying to persuade will not know the process is happening.

The best way to lead (I think) is to make they think it's their own idea. And this require a really good skill to be a great leader,persuader, etc.

By combining their desire to the leader's goals making it becomes goals of the team, you getting to the process of win-win situation.

Razz