FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Star Trek!

cr3ativ3
Star Trek shows are my favourite. I like pretty much every series especialy the newest Enterprize sad they ended it after only a few seasons. I like the movies Star Trek Nemesis and Star Trek First Contact. There are other movies but I am not going to name them all.

My favourite actors are Patrick Stewart, William Shatner, Robert Picardo, Kate Mulgrew, Jim Carrey. My favourite director Gene Roddenberry.

Umm... Thats about it I have alot more to say but I not sure what.

Oh ya I am planning on going to the SFX Convention this year anyone else?

Edit: Spelling mistakes.
Becky
I love star trek, i'm always watching reruns on the tv. And watching films. My dad used to watch it all the time, so i blame him for my love of star trek Very Happy.

My favourite series is Star Trek: The Next Generation, because i thought Jean-Luc Picard was the best captain. But then the worst thing about that series was William Riker (played by Jonathan Frakes), i hated him!! I hate the character and the actor! I have no valid reason for hating him...i just want to throw something at the tv screen when ever he comes on Laughing I think its because he loves himself too much Rolling Eyes
Star Trek: Voyager is also a close second for my favourite series!! Smile

Not many people know about my liking of star trek Wink

The SFX Convention is in america isnt it? I wish the would do stuff like that in the Uk!
Electricat
TNG was by far the best series. I also liked most of DS9 but some of the plots were just a little too far fetched for me.

I wonder if they'll make any new ST movies.... the TNG cast is abit to old to hold up a ST movie alone, but maybe a DS9 or STV movie with Piccard or Data or Work would work...

Anyway, I'm sure we haven't heard the last of ST...
cr3ativ3
Well SFX this year is being hosted in toronto's Metro Toronto Convention Center, I plan to go it'll be the first time I meet Patrick Stewart, Robert Picardo, Gates McFadden, William Shatner, and who ever spock is it will be awsome!

Anyway I don't know why you don't like will riker. He wasn't the best actor but I don't see anything wrong with him, oh well differen't views I guess.

Ya, paramout announced that they won't be making any more st series or movies Crying or Very sad but then again they have said that like 4 times since the original version crashed.
Electricat
cr3ativ3 wrote:
Well SFX this year is being hosted in toronto's Metro Toronto Convention Center, I plan to go it'll be the first time I meet Patrick Stewart, Robert Picardo, Gates McFadden, William Shatner, and who ever spock is it will be awsome!

FYI: Spock is played by Leonard Nimoy.
Petee
I too am a HUGE fan of Star Trek. Have liked it for, I don't know how long. I started watching it when my dad would watch taped episodes of the Original Series. Since then I've seen every movie to date, along with all of TNG, DS9, and almost all of Voyager (I missed a few episodes from the early seasons before it went off the air Crying or Very sad ).

Anyway, I guess they're making a new movie, which is pretty sweet. So far they don't "officially" have a storyline or cast or anything picked yet, but they do have a generic Star Trek movie poster. Here is a link the the news article on Star Trek.com

I just hope that they make this film into a good one, preferably a DS9 or Voyager based film, but as long as it's good I'll be happy Very Happy