FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Fantasy PC Community *5000 Articles*10 Members A Day*

Did you like Fantasy PC?
It was great!
50%
 50%  [ 15 ]
It was ok.
26%
 26%  [ 8 ]
Not really.
23%
 23%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 30

Ratman2050
DOMAIN NAME www.fantasy-pc.com

WEB DIRECTORY www.fantasy-pc.com/directory

------------------------------

Visit Fantasy PC.

Its a website, forum, arcade, lottery, real rpg, and marketplace.
There you can find a place to talk about almost anything.
Including computers, entertainment, programming, internet, websites, lifestyle, and more.
It is divided into many sections.

Limited Time Offers:

CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED
Go here and Register for 15 Frih$, make 5 posts and get 35 Frih$!!!.
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-47246.html

If you review my site go here and get 30 Frih$
http://www.frihost.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=408995#408995

If you vote please post your reason why or why not here!!!!
CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED
--------------------------------------------

I. Forums
II. Games
III. Marketplace
IV. Lottery
V. Chat Room
VI. Nuke TV
VII. Elite Members! (NEW)

I. Forums

Exclamation General Fantasy PC:
Arrow Announcements and Rules
Arrow General Discussion
Arrow Website Feedback
Arrow New Members
Arrow FP Marketplace

Exclamation Computers
Arrow Hardware and Software
Arrow Operating Systems
Arrow Tutorials

Exclamation Websites and Internet
Arrow Malware, Spyware, Viruses
Arrow Designing and Graphics
Arrow Web Hosting
Arrow Websites and Security

Exclamation Lifestyle and Entertainment
Arrow Sports
Arrow Games
Arrow Television
Arrow Music

Exclamation Programming
Arrow PHP and MySQL
Arrow HTML and CSS
Arrow Java and Visual Basic
Arrow Others

II. Games

Over 150+ Games.

Our top favorites include:

Arrow Penguin
Arrow Barb Jump
Arrow Spank the Monkey
Arrow Sober Santa
Arrow Bloody Pingu
Arrow War on Terror
Arrow VbTetris
Arrow Aim
Arrow AirDodge
Arrow Airport
Arrow Antishanti
Arrow Archery
Arrow Arun --- Most Popular
Arrow Arkanoid
Arrow BlastBilliards
Arrow Beeraddict
Arrow Canyon Glider
Arrow FlyPlane

Next to all these games. We are getting an addition. An RPG Game will be included in our Forums. This will be a full adventure level game with an adaptation to buy items using our FP Gold Marketplace.

III. Marketplace

Our Marketplace is an addon to our Forums, so users can have fun posting and earning Gold. It is similar to the FRIH$ on Frihost.

What are FP Gold, what do I do with them?
FP Points are called Fantasy PC Points. You earn FP Gold everytime you make a post. If your post is lengthy and good you will gain a maximum of 4 points. This does not mean you can just SPAM a long post. This is the worst rule you can break, and results in suspension.

Amount of cash earned per new topic ---- 1
Amount of bonus cash earned per reply for topic author ---- 0
Amount of cash earned per reply ----- 1
Amount of cash earned per character ---- 0.005
Maximum amount of cash earned for posting ---- 4
Amount of cash earned per private message ---- 0
Include quotes when calculating cash per character ---- No
Allow users to exchange this currency ---- Yes
Allow users to donate their cash to other users ---- Yes
Your probably wondering: WHAT? THAT LOW CASH?

Well it really isn't small amount of cash. Its quite lengthy.
Look:

I make a post, I gained already 1 gold.
Along with that post I add some text. If each character is worth 0.005 points and 100 characters make about 25 words, I can gain altogether:

1+(100x0.005)
= 1+.5
= 1.5 Gold

Also adding this up to all the post you make gives you about if you have 200 posts you can get around 400 FP Gold. Thats a lot of money

What can I do with them?

Well you can trade, sell, buy , shop, etc. with them. You can buy Graphics, Installs, Helps, etc. You can also sell those items. As well as trade them. You can also use it to buy upgrades for the RPG mod we are building. This way your hero can increase his levels in the game, by you posting.

IV. Lottery

Our latest addition. The Lottery. We have created a Lottery for our users to bid, and buy tickets. To place them in our Lottery Raffle, and win certain amounts of FP Gold for the winner. Our Lottery is complete with a Refresh Table placed in the MySQL DB of mine, so you can assure no bugs, and an always refreshed lottery. The maximum number of tickets you can buy is 5. And The most FP Gold that can be put in the pot is 2500 at a time. Thats a lot of FP Gold if you win. To assure our users don't cheat on our RPG game if they win the lottery, we will put limits on those users for what they can spend. If they need more we will let them draw out money under our approval. Its basically a bank that I control.

V. Chat

I have just released a new chat room where users can talk via Flash chat. It is located at www.fantasypc.frih.net/fchat. If you are logged in your username will show. So please visit this as it is a new module to our forums!

You can go to the Fantasy PC channel which is where you enter as a public place. The lounge to just chill out. The Away channel if your gone, and the members channel which a password is required. If you want some more channels tell me via Feedback Forums.

You do not have to be a registered member to use this function but it would be appreciated if you were. You can try it out with username: guest and password: guest for starters.

All rules still apply in the Chat Room.

VI. Nuke TV

We now have a 55 Stations of online TV streaming to browse through.
This is only for registered users only. Register and look underneath the Members button in the Navigation Menu to the left. There you can browse through some channels.

To join the Elite Group make a donation. Subscription Expirations can be found in the Elite Member Forum.

::Features::
*Get all downloads
*Special blue names
*Elite''s get 200 FP Gold
*Elite's get Lottery access
*Elite''s get a special private forum
*Elite''s have access to post in the advertise your website section
*A special title to themselves under there username
*Special games such as RPG and real time game benefits.
*Special Elite Member group

And more!
So once again donate at least 4-8 dollars or make 300-600 posts or more to be an elite member!!

Well thats as much as I can say about Fantasy PC, even though I am still not explaining everything to do there.

You can visit our forums and register there at www.fantasypc.frih.net .

You can also visit our site from the FriHost Directory. Fantasy PC is the 1st in the Top 11 of the Directory as well as the 1st in the Community section. (It may change from time to time, but I will try to keep them in that position.)

So look around. View my site, have fun, enjoy. And best of all, express whatever you want on our Forums.
Zorrin
Hey, I just tried to go to the site but its not letting me go there. Is the site down??

EDIT: lol just refreshed it and it worked, im so dumb Razz
Ratman2050
Zorrin wrote:
Hey, I just tried to go to the site but its not letting me go there. Is the site down??

No.Its working. Ok, Everybody else. Who gets this problem. Its not me but the Server 2 of Frihost Downtime. So please check 2 minutes later, and It will be back up.
Nerdlings
Great site! The lottery idea is awesome! Also if you do get a MMRPG game it would totally blow the site away. You should be able to get a lot more members
Ratman2050
Nerdlings wrote:
Great site! The lottery idea is awesome! Also if you do get a MMRPG game it would totally blow the site away. You should be able to get a lot more members

Thanks I really appreciate. I am working on get all those additions to my site, and In the future they should be placed there.
Ratman2050
Zorrin wrote:

EDIT: lol just refreshed it and it worked, im so dumb Razz

Yeah lol, so how did you like the site?
Zorrin
The sites awsome! Good Work! I really like the design and the theme.

Once again good work!
Ratman2050
Zorrin wrote:
The sites awsome! Good Work! I really like the design and the theme.

Once again good work!

Thanks I tried over 50 themes, before I found the right one. I also had to fix a bug on the theme so I spent loads of time on it.
Fire Boar
Thanks for all the feedback guys. I help with the website since about three days ago. We're really active and getting new stuff installed as we speak! (Or should that be type?)
Ratman2050
Fire Boar wrote:
Thanks for all the feedback guys. I help with the website since about three days ago. We're really active and getting new stuff installed as we speak! (Or should that be type?)

Yup, I am working on more additions to the site then ever. Its been extremely active so I want to keep it that way by putting very interesting things in such as a lottery.
Ratman2050
Just recently added a Chat Room, and Nuke TV with over 55 stations.
Ratman2050
The Lottery should be finished by this Friday. Good luck to it, and please play.
Ghost Rider103
Fantasy PC was awesome, it has alot of forums, and there is always people on it, and is just a great place to talk to any ind of people! Good job on making that site and becoming sucessful with it Cool
Ratman2050
Yeah thanks for all your Feedback man!
Ratman2050
The Lottery Is Officially up and RUNNING!
Please join and play to win over 100+ FP Gold. 3 tickets allowed per day!!!
Hobbit
I noticed a 'shop' link, what exactly can you shop for?
Ratman2050
Hobbit wrote:
I noticed a 'shop' link, what exactly can you shop for?

I havent really placed that up yet. I think you can put up anything that can be sold over the internet. Not something like real items, but others.
Ratman2050
Our site is now on google search engine.
Type in Fantasy PC, it is the 6th result on the first page!
Ratman2050
New, Users can get 15 Frih$ for registering and 35 Frih$ for making 5 posts. Hurry Limited time only!
Ratman2050
With 900 articles, and 55 members.
Top 11 in Directory.
First page result on google search.
And TOP 7 on Link Referral.
Ratman2050
We have a Contest now to win and earn FP Gold, also we have 59 members, and about 1000 articles.
rajhank
Ur Site is gr8.

I have some suggestions like

Leave the frih.net domain and Buy "FantasyPC.com" if available .

This way u will get a lot of visitors from Search Engines.

More, I also read above that install a MMRPG Game.

That should also be done.

If i have more suggestions i will definitely tell u.
Ratman2050
rajhank wrote:
Ur Site is gr8.

I have some suggestions like

Leave the frih.net domain and Buy "FantasyPC.com" if available .

This way u will get a lot of visitors from Search Engines.

More, I also read above that install a MMRPG Game.

That should also be done.

If i have more suggestions i will definitely tell u.

Thank you very much, I was planning on switching hosts and getting a domain when my site gets bigger, for now Frihost is my host. But for the RPG, I want to tell you its not easy doing this, I have searched around and found a few, and they may not be compatible. But thanks for the review by the way.
Ratman2050
I just got the Flash Chat installed! Now the website is looking better than ever!
Ka7raK
I understand it's a pre-made phpnuke template but you should take that yellow out. And i think it's too "heavy" for the eye. Perhaps too much information in the homepage.
Ratman2050
I disagree, I actually had a poll my users created on there own saying they loved this new theme. Besides Helius theme is one of Platinum's more stable themes, as the others tend to have GFX problems and such.

Also if you look at many other sites, such as gamespot.com or pcworld.com they have news and updates, this is the reason its a bit big. I say you do not have to read all that, at the bottom, because its just news.
Ka7raK
I understand the stability and the fact that users like the theme. I only had a problem with the yellow and the "too much information" thing. I know that news are important but phpnuke (all themes) is very heavy. The homepage is full of information, there is no space between things, everything is full, there is no "free-of-content" section. I won't argue about the quaility of the site. It's just that, nowadays, webdesign has become a more fluid, "less is more" concept. Keep up the good work with the site, though. These problems i referred are not of the website. Perhaps is my personal dislikes.
Ratman2050
I am glad you gave some feedback. Just because of you I am spending about 2-5 hours finding a nice theme, requesting flash intros, etc.
Ka7raK
Sorry about that! d'oh!
Ratman2050
No problem, Im a very picky person. And I want my site to be successful.
Ka7raK
Since i got you into this, i can help you for free if you need.
Ratman2050
Well, Im actually all set for now, I have requested Flash Intros, and different banners in places. I also am looking extensively for themes. Just sit tight, and wait for me to pull one out!
Ratman2050
Here are some reviews from other users on other websites:

Average of all reviews 4.86 out of 5.00

All ratings are out of 5 possible

13 reviews ( 0 private)

1. 08-20-2006 Fred Rating: 5.00
Comments: This is a fun site. Well designed and esily navigated. .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. 08-18-2006 annde0129@yahoo.com Rating :5.00
Comments: Your site is loads of fun! I have a new place to hang my hat..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. 08-18-2006 Debra Rating: 5.00
Comments: I really like the subjects in your forum. They are very helpful to anyone working on a website. Your website is easy to navigate and looks very nice too..

4. 08-17-2006 admin Rating: 4.75
Comments: great layout, looking good Smile.

5. 08-17-2006 Darren Rating: 3.25
Comments: This is nice.i like the scrolling bars very affective.Shame you havn't caught any hackers yet or is that a good thing? Well no hackers is great!.

6. 08-17-2006 Joe Rating: 5.00
Comments: Great site, seems like alot of work was put into this..

7. 08-16-2006 michael Rating: 5.00
Comments: good site some very informative content lots of options.

8. 08-16-2006 mike Rating: 5.00
Comments: good site, will be back.

9. 08-14-2006 Dave Rating: 5.00
Comments: Quick loding site with lots of good links and a good forum. Good work. Vist my site. Finally! A System That Combines the Wealth Generation Secrets of the Pros with the Most Powerful Compensation Plan in the Industry!.

10. 08-14-2006 Max Rating: 5.00
Comments: Awesome website you got there. i loved the template and layout. it seems as if you recieve a lot of traffic on your website. i just wish you best of luck. Very Happy.

11. 08-14-2006 Connie Rating: 5.00
Comments: You have a fantastic site. Loaded quickly and easy to navigate. It looks like you put a lot of effort in designing and maintaining this site. I wish you all the luck and success you can handle..

12. 08-13-2006 joanne Rating: 5.00
Comments: I love your portal it was very interesting and allso very informative about what your forum was about you had some great links allso and your forum is excellent with some brillant topics and post well done keep up the great work you are doing i wish you all the best with it in the future If you have a few mins to spare please review my forum allso thankyou in advance.

13. 08-13-2006 heha027@yahoo.com Rating: 5.00
Comments: you have a nice site cool effects and a nice lay out its looks so professional..like you been doing it for years.

So out of 5 possible points I attained 4.86, I say thats pretty good! Wink
rajhank
Ratman2050 wrote:
No problem, Im a very picky person. And I want my site to be successful.

Ofcourse, ur Site will be successful.

U Spend so much time on ur website making it bigger and better, it will definitely emerge out as a winner.

"Hardwork Always Pays Off."
Ratman2050
Thank you so very much Rajhank. Have you registered yet? I hope you do! Also whoever votes in the polls please comment here on why you voted no or yes please!!
venkateshwarans
The site looks so big. I can't find the games.
Ratman2050
Its really big huh? Well, It is a PHPNUKE site. And it has lots to do. You will get used to it after looking around. Just go to forums and at the top youll find games. Or just go to the Arcade Center in the homepage.

Here is the link: http://www.fantasypc.frih.net/modules.php?name=Forums&file=arcade
Ratman2050
New Limited Time Offer

Review my site here, make a post about 2-5 lines and get 12 Frih$, just post here and tell me you did here:

Great offer do not miss out!!!
einstein
Einstein rating:
Great site. Keep up the good work!!! Its really very easy to navigate and there is loads to do on this forum!!! Its a must-join.... Very Happy
also, its portal is COOL, and just by seeing the portal page, u come to know what's in the site (as it shud be)!!! there are a lot of links, and one can really enjoy there, seeing that there is arcade, etc. etc.
relly, there aren't enough words to express it, the site is COOL, absolutely smashing!!! Wink
Ghost Rider103
Ghost Rider103's Rating:
Awesome site man, I have been a fan of your site from almost sence it has cam out. It is great man, has a very nice Forum, Arcade, Lottery, and T.V. Theres always somthing to do there that makes me keep coming back everytime. Good job on keeping the site maintained and bringing a lot of people to your site, congrats. Cool

Also, I recommend Fantasy PC to anyone that is bored, and likes to keep reading new post, and likes to see new things on a site, which I am sure there will be more to come! So remeber if you are bored and just want somthing to do, visit Fantasy PC, and your borednedd will turn into Pure FUN! Have fun everyone! Very Happy
Ratman2050
Thanks for the feedback guys! I appreciate it.
mathiaus
Review & Suggestions

First Impressions: It looks rather drab. Overall its good bu on the first load all you see is the top of the page and the banner occupies most of that. r wasn't the same colour as the rest of the site and the text was clearer, maybe centered it would be better. Like the yellow bar, puts a bit of life into it.
At the bottom the legal mumbo jumbo looks scruffy, the default pile of rubbish thats just left, occuping approx 130px Shocked . Tidy it up by making some things share a line and reing some stuff like parse time, normal members wont care if they even know what it is. (remove board creation - thats boring info)
Whats with my avatar? It doesnt fit in with the site and is rather poor quality.

Calendar: I saw someone was on it so I though I would check it out. The background is BLACK, need I say more? Also it seems to think it's October so that needs fixing Wink

Misc (phpNuke): 1 Download and 1 Survey there isnt much choice.
Request a ban is on the main menu suggesting it is important or needs to be used often, wrong impression to be giving.
The mailing list doesnt seem to have anything for me either. The version in the title is unnessecary as well, specially in the page title.

Forum: Recent topic is too yellow as its using a different color table to everything else for some reason. The time is also wrong, Frihosts server is on an hour offset from GMT Razz
The buttons are rather small and dark (the yellow ones are fine) and the buddy icon needs a revamp to fit in with the rest.

Arcade: Lots of the game are missing a description so some wont know what they are about and theres then large amounts of white space.
The profile links, link to the main forum profile rather than the aracde profile which would be more appropiate, maybe a choice?

MISC: Whats with the ranks? From what I can tell the site isnt LOTR oriented or have I missed some big part of it?

Rather negative sorry but whats the point of mentioning good points (of which there are actually plenty) if you can't improve from them?
Ratman2050
First Impressions: Well the banner is one of the most important parts. I tried to keep it matching because I didnt create the theme myself.
I will remove the legal stuff I guess.
Its a defualt avatar, its not supposed to look good. If you dont like it get your own avatar.

Calender: The background isnt black for me. It also shows August for me as well, check your settings.

Misc: Well I havent put any downloads, I just added the survey option 2 days ago so I will wait to add more. For downloads I really dont care, I might disable that as it isnt useful to me.

Forum: The time is right for me. I use GMT - 4 hours and I live in the EST USA. Also its not too yellow, maybe the reason is because its important block.

Arcade: I don't handle anything along those lines, as my users figure it out themselves.

MISC: Ranks, fantasy related.

Mathiaus you have given the best feedback here. For that you deserve something.
Yjaxygames
First, I voted in the poll for 'It was great'.

Now the review:

FantasyPC is a large community with many features. The parts like top ten players and the new games are moving like a marquee tag, which spares space in the page and it looks better. The poll is original and nice (current poll: What Is Your Favorite Lays Chip Flavor? I like polls like that). FantasyPC has much to offer (just look at the list in the first post).
Have some fun time, visit Fantasy PC Smile
Ratman2050
Thanks for the review. I hope all members would register and help out our community as well.
Ratman2050
I added more forum categories including:

Arrow Science
Arrow Hobbies
Arrow Contests
Arrow Search Engines
Arrow Advertising

Took out the Calendar
Also change your own time zone in profile
Ratman2050
Raised prices. Changing theme. Adding flash. Addes messag box, donation box, digital clock, and much more yet!
LostOverThere
Awesome Site man. Smile
I really like the blue theme, it just felt relaxing.
The only thing I must write down negitively is I cant see 1/4 of the site, because I have to scroll accross to see it, and i'm using 1024x768, maybe it what be better if the width was auto or something.'

Hope that helps, and I wish you good luck with your site. Very Happy
Ratman2050
I can see it perfectly on my screen. Hmm, I don't know my dimensions Ill check on this. Thanks for the feedback though.
Nerdlings
the site with the new layout is even more awesomer than before. Now that's awesome. You people should join the site Very Happy its worth your time[/i]
Ratman2050
You should join my site for 20 Frih$!!!!
Ratman2050
NEW THEME

Come look please!

Donate if you like us Wink

74 users!

1200 posts

Over 1100 sites are http refer linking us!!!
OutlawSpirit
ok...

colour scheme... i love the colour scheme, looks real fresh... tho, one thing i dont like is how it stretches the screen and has the scrollbar at the bottom, i think you should somehow try and slim it down so there is no scrollbar at the bottom, thats really annoying!

design is good, i like the clock... good lil feature there, the concept of the whole site is cool... the banner... i dont like, to boring... colour black is to boring, try and get creative with this... perhaps make the font have an effect or something... use a picture of something, maybe game characters in the background...

overall, good looking site... keep up the work!
Ratman2050
hey thanks for the comment, well im sure I can fix a few issues your having.

what scrollbar are you talking about?
Ratman2050
To join the Elite Group make a donation. A 6 month subscription is $4.00 and 1 year is $8.00. Or you can make 300 posts for 6 months or 600 posts for a year. Please PM or tell me when you have donated. Subscription Expirations can be found in the Elite Member Forum.
And more!
So once again donate at least 4-8 dollars or make 300-600 posts or more to be an elite member!!
Jaan
GRR! Your stupid proxy thing doesn't detect properly! I can't access your site, it says I'm behind a proxy, when I'm only behind a router.
However, my first suggestion would be to get a domain name.
Cheers, hope you fix the proxy thing.
Ratman2050
Jaan wrote:
GRR! Your stupid proxy thing doesn't detect properly! I can't access your site, it says I'm behind a proxy, when I'm only behind a router.
However, my first suggestion would be to get a domain name.
Cheers, hope you fix the proxy thing.

Wow...
I just enabled proxy block like 15 minutes ago and its bad.

I turned it off I hope you can see now.

Twisted Evil You already gave me a bad rating in the poll, when patience is your virtue...
Ratman2050
To join the Elite Group make a donation. A 6 month subscription is $4.00 and 1 year is $8.00. Or you can make 300 posts for 6 months or 600 posts for a year. Please PM or tell me when you have donated. Subscription Expirations can be found in the Elite Member Forum.

And more!

Hobbit
The horizontal scrollbar is annoying. The clock is useless no offense, I mean, there's already a clock on the computer. I like the new theme though.
Ratman2050
can I ask you what theme you see?

Youre supposed to seee a yellow and blue one.
Hobbit
Yeah I see that one, I think it might be the middle ads.
Ratman2050
Oh youre the first one to have that complaint with my yellow and blue theme.
Hobbit
Well my resolution isn't so bad either, I think it's actually larger than most users, 1152x864
Ratman2050
Hmm. Im not really good with the theme size bugs.

You may want to post at my forum and ask Fireboar my second admin or Paradox my design helper.

Otherwise I will ask for you.
Ghost Rider103
Also, if asking one of them dosen't work out, try asking around the forum, r try to find some tuts. But I am sure paradox, or Fireboar will help you out.
Ratman2050
Ghost Rider103 wrote:
Also, if asking one of them dosen't work out, try asking around the forum, r try to find some tuts. But I am sure paradox, or Fireboar will help you out.

Exactly.

Heres an update:

Fantasy Shop Now Open!

The Fantasy Shop is now open. Check out the Fantasy Shop Catalogue to find out what you can buy and how much stock is left (updated automatically) of each item. Any suggestions for items are greatly appreciated. You can purchase the items at the Fantasy Shop provided you have enough FP gold.
Yet more reasons to join our rapidly growing community!
News article posted by Fireboar, on 8th September 2006.

Heres the link: http://www.fantasypc.frih.net/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=248
Fire Boar
The RPG is kinda up. Up as in not really up at all. There's a little bug and anyone who knows a bit about how phpNuke works might be able to help. I've posted a request on the futureNuke forum and now am waiting. Once this small thing is fixed, the RPG will be up. The annoying thing is that I know vaguely what it is that's causing the trouble, just not how to fix it.
Ratman2050
Yeah Fireboar is still working on it, If you didnt know Fireboar is a Junior Admin at Fantasy PC.

We just added a new forum for animals!
dbuchmann
Hello, Just thought I'd comment on your website (I rated it Great by the way). First of all nice site. I like the layout, yes it's busy but I didn't have any trouble with information overload, it's modular enough to ignore the things that don't interest me. I do have some suggestions however one small, and one that may require a little more work:

The arcade section on the main page seems a little cluttered, maybe place some simple horizontal/vertical page breaks in between things to give it some seperation.

Code:

|                 |                |                |
|                                                   |
|              ________________________             |
|                 Latest   Hi-Scores                |
|                    Arcade Stats                   |
|                   Who's  Playing                  |
|___________________________________________________|

Fairly Minor and nitpicky but hey it's just a suggestion...

The other suggestion is to make the site 1024x768. It's currently set at 1280x1024 and for a lot of people that will be too large (and require side scrolling which is generally a pain that people don't want to deal with not to mention your right hand toolbar will not get nearly as much exposure as you may want). Unless you are planning on asking people to change their screen resolution for one site (which won't sit much better with most people than side scrolling) I would try to make it 1024x768 compatible.

Those are my two suggestions at the moment...hope I've helped!

-David-
Ratman2050
dbuchmann wrote:
Hello, Just thought I'd comment on your website (I rated it Great by the way). First of all nice site. I like the layout, yes it's busy but I didn't have any trouble with information overload, it's modular enough to ignore the things that don't interest me. I do have some suggestions however one small, and one that may require a little more work:

The arcade section on the main page seems a little cluttered, maybe place some simple horizontal/vertical page breaks in between things to give it some seperation.

Code:

|                 |                |                |
|                 Latest   Hi-Scores                |
|                    Arcade Stats                   |
|                   Who's  Playing                  |
|___________________________________________________|

Fairly Minor and nitpicky but hey it's just a suggestion...

The other suggestion is to make the site 1024x768. It's currently set at 1280x1024 and for a lot of people that will be too large (and require side scrolling which is generally a pain that people don't want to deal with not to mention your right hand toolbar will not get nearly as much exposure as you may want). Unless you are planning on asking people to change their screen resolution for one site (which won't sit much better with most people than side scrolling) I would try to make it 1024x768 compatible.

Those are my two suggestions at the moment...hope I've helped!

-David-

Thank you. I am not really good with Row cutting and the template editing, but I will have my web designer look into it. Thank you for reviewing my site!
Ratman2050
We just got a new DOMAIN NAME !!!!

It is www.fantasy-pc.com it should be up in just a matter of time!!!
Ghost Rider103
Cool, an actual domain like that I think is much better than having the Frih.net, I am hoping to get a real one like that soon.

You guys should check it out, we got over 105 members, and over 1700 articles from July 23rd, to October 8th.
Hobbit
Congrats on the domain. Wink
Ratman2050
Thanks I wanted a www.fantasypc.com but that was already taken.

Good news (litterally)

I just added a news section on the homepage , scroll down a bit and youll see the fascinatiing fresh news content from wierd to extreme!
Ratman2050
THE RPG MOD IS NOW UP AND RUNNING!!!! Come play !!!!
I added a news section for daily updated content!!!!

Quote:
Statistics:

119 Members
95,000 Page views
95 uniques a day
Over 2000 articles
Predicted PR4
Around 300 backlinks
Fire Boar
I could definitely say that the RPG mod is in a state of "Nearly done". That is, it's up and running and all, I've just got to install some spells, weapons, armor, and so on, and make some items. You can review the progress of the mod [here], where I will be posting frequent updates.
plato
Cool work! Very Happy
Ratman2050
plato wrote:
Cool work! Very Happy

thanks, its getting better and better over 100,000 page views !
chrismen
Looks very nice
Somemanbearpig
hi everyone, i really like the concept of having everything on 1 website, i find it very nice
Ratman2050
yeah but it takes a long time to do! Wink

I just opened up a web directory, its not released to the public yet.

NOTE: there is an error on the site, www.fantasy-pc.com is restricted somehow and we are trying to fix tihs ASAP. Please use this url instead: www.fantasy-pc.com/index.php
TeenZine
Ratman2050 wrote:
NEW DOMAIN NAME www.fantasy-pc.com

------------------------------

Visit Fantasy PC.
We are also listed in the Frihost Directory as the 1st-3rd on the Top 11 or first in the Community section.(Changes can happen)
Its a website, forum, arcade, lottery, real rpg, and marketplace.
There you can find a place to talk about almost anything.
Including computers, entertainment, programming, internet, websites, lifestyle, and more.
It is divided into many sections.

Limited Time Offers:
Go here and Register for 15 Frih$, make 5 posts and get 35 Frih$!!!.
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-47246.html

If you review my site go here and get 30 Frih$

If you vote please post your reason why or why not here!!!!

I. Forums
II. Games
III. Marketplace
IV. Lottery
V. Chat Room
VI. Nuke TV
VII. Elite Members! (NEW)

I. Forums

Exclamation General Fantasy PC:
Arrow Announcements and Rules
Arrow General Discussion
Arrow Website Feedback
Arrow New Members
Arrow FP Marketplace

Exclamation Computers
Arrow Hardware and Software
Arrow Operating Systems
Arrow Tutorials

Exclamation Websites and Internet
Arrow Malware, Spyware, Viruses
Arrow Designing and Graphics
Arrow Web Hosting
Arrow Websites and Security

Exclamation Lifestyle and Entertainment
Arrow Sports
Arrow Games
Arrow Television
Arrow Music

Exclamation Programming
Arrow PHP and MySQL
Arrow HTML and CSS
Arrow Java and Visual Basic
Arrow Others

II. Games

Over 150+ Games.

Our top favorites include:

Arrow Penguin
Arrow Barb Jump
Arrow Spank the Monkey
Arrow Sober Santa
Arrow Bloody Pingu
Arrow War on Terror
Arrow VbTetris
Arrow Aim
Arrow AirDodge
Arrow Airport
Arrow Antishanti
Arrow Archery
Arrow Arun --- Most Popular
Arrow Arkanoid
Arrow BlastBilliards
Arrow Beeraddict
Arrow Canyon Glider
Arrow FlyPlane

Next to all these games. We are getting an addition. An RPG Game will be included in our Forums. This will be a full adventure level game with an adaptation to buy items using our FP Gold Marketplace.

III. Marketplace

Our Marketplace is an addon to our Forums, so users can have fun posting and earning Gold. It is similar to the FRIH$ on Frihost.

What are FP Gold, what do I do with them?
FP Points are called Fantasy PC Points. You earn FP Gold everytime you make a post. If your post is lengthy and good you will gain a maximum of 4 points. This does not mean you can just SPAM a long post. This is the worst rule you can break, and results in suspension.

Amount of cash earned per new topic ---- 1
Amount of bonus cash earned per reply for topic author ---- 0
Amount of cash earned per reply ----- 1
Amount of cash earned per character ---- 0.005
Maximum amount of cash earned for posting ---- 4
Amount of cash earned per private message ---- 0
Include quotes when calculating cash per character ---- No
Allow users to exchange this currency ---- Yes
Allow users to donate their cash to other users ---- Yes
Your probably wondering: WHAT? THAT LOW CASH?

Well it really isn't small amount of cash. Its quite lengthy.
Look:

I make a post, I gained already 1 gold.
Along with that post I add some text. If each character is worth 0.005 points and 100 characters make about 25 words, I can gain altogether:

1+(100x0.005)
= 1+.5
= 1.5 Gold

Also adding this up to all the post you make gives you about if you have 200 posts you can get around 400 FP Gold. Thats a lot of money

What can I do with them?

Well you can trade, sell, buy , shop, etc. with them. You can buy Graphics, Installs, Helps, etc. You can also sell those items. As well as trade them. You can also use it to buy upgrades for the RPG mod we are building. This way your hero can increase his levels in the game, by you posting.

IV. Lottery

Our latest addition. The Lottery. We have created a Lottery for our users to bid, and buy tickets. To place them in our Lottery Raffle, and win certain amounts of FP Gold for the winner. Our Lottery is complete with a Refresh Table placed in the MySQL DB of mine, so you can assure no bugs, and an always refreshed lottery. The maximum number of tickets you can buy is 5. And The most FP Gold that can be put in the pot is 2500 at a time. Thats a lot of FP Gold if you win. To assure our users don't cheat on our RPG game if they win the lottery, we will put limits on those users for what they can spend. If they need more we will let them draw out money under our approval. Its basically a bank that I control.

V. Chat

I have just released a new chat room where users can talk via Flash chat. It is located at www.fantasypc.frih.net/fchat. If you are logged in your username will show. So please visit this as it is a new module to our forums!

You can go to the Fantasy PC channel which is where you enter as a public place. The lounge to just chill out. The Away channel if your gone, and the members channel which a password is required. If you want some more channels tell me via Feedback Forums.

You do not have to be a registered member to use this function but it would be appreciated if you were. You can try it out with username: guest and password: guest for starters.

All rules still apply in the Chat Room.

VI. Nuke TV

We now have a 55 Stations of online TV streaming to browse through.
This is only for registered users only. Register and look underneath the Members button in the Navigation Menu to the left. There you can browse through some channels.

To join the Elite Group make a donation. Subscription Expirations can be found in the Elite Member Forum.

*Get all downloads
*Special blue names

And more!

Well thats as much as I can say about Fantasy PC, even though I am still not explaining everything to do there.

You can visit our forums and register there at www.fantasypc.frih.net .

You can also visit our site from the FriHost Directory. Fantasy PC is the 1st in the Top 11 of the Directory as well as the 1st in the Community section. (It may change from time to time, but I will try to keep them in that position.)

So look around. View my site, have fun, enjoy. And best of all, express whatever you want on our Forums.

Killer website I love it how much trafic do you get I may want to do a link exchange
Ratman2050
I get about 7000-8000 hits per day (AWSTATS) . I have more than 2000 Backlinks. I have about 150+ pages indexed in google as well. Also a Predicted PR5 . PLUS I have 10+ links from PR4+ sites, a few PR6 such as this one: www.qesign.com and heres another www.halo3xbox.com

---------

NEW FANTASY PC WEBDIRECTORY NOW OPEN!!!

VISIT IT HERE: www.fantasy-pc.com/directory

COME SUBMIT YOUR SITES! FREE
!
reddishblue
Very Nice Site! Very Happy
Just change the top header and it will be even better!
Ratman2050
reddishblue wrote:
Very Nice Site! Very Happy
Just change the top header and it will be even better!

Hmm maybe it is time for a change.
Ratman2050
New Statistics:

Quote:
-173+ Members
-9,500 Hits Daily
-145 Uniques Daily
-2700 Posts
-Predicted PR5
-4,000+ backlinks
-1,600+ pages Indexed in Google
-1,300+ pages Indxed in Yahoo
-432,000 Alexa Rank
plato
Ratman2050 wrote:
New Statistics:

Quote:
-173+ Members
-9,500 Hits Daily
-145 Uniques Daily
-2700 Posts
-Predicted PR5
-4,000+ backlinks
-432,000 Alexa Rank

WOW!
Ratman2050
Hehe thanks.

Takes devotion, research, time, and skill.

Would you like to join ? Wink

---

NEW FANTASY NEWS REALEASE

RPG SYSTEM RELEASED

180+ Members

----
Ghost Rider103
Ratman2050 wrote:
New Statistics:

Quote:
-173+ Members
-9,500 Hits Daily
-145 Uniques Daily
-2700 Posts
-Predicted PR5
-4,000+ backlinks
-432,000 Alexa Rank

wow, seems like the stats are improving a lot every day. Along with new memers everyday, if we cold only get them to stay longer than a month or so, it would bring even more.

I have to say, I am impressed with Fantasy PC and how it improves more and more each day.
Ratman2050
Here are some real stats from my Cpanel Menu AWSTATS:

TRAFFIC STATS:

TRAFFIC STATS FROM COUNTRIES:

CRAWLS FROM SEARCH ENGINE ROBOTS AND SPIDERS:

Enjoy. These are all real taken screenshots.
Ratman2050
Hey I am back we now have a plethora of members.

ABout 251 and lots of posts!!!!!
Seiji
Your site is pretty awesome. It serves as inspiration to me and hopefully I can get 200+ members on my site one day. I'm pretty sure it took you a lot of time and effort but I see it paid off.
Nerdlings
I'm also suprised at FPC's exponential growth
Ratman2050
We have 297 members!!!

5000 Articles!!!

PageRank 5!!!

We doing good lol. Visit us sometime.