FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Big Security Holes!

hack_man_
Why can I upload files to my account from programs like Word (03) without a username or pasword?

Why does my public_html directory keep CHMODing itself to 777, I have tried to sort this but it is keeps changing back. Could an admin plz change it to what it should be?
SpellcasterDX
Wow. That's weird. Your account is gitched.
Bondings
Your public_html is chmodded to 755. The confusion comes from the link to it which has 777 permission. Try to navigate to /domains/linkup.frih.net and check the permission there.

The question about Word, I highly doubt that is possible. It's most likely using the username/password of something else, like frontpage or you entered it a long time ago.
hack_man_
Bondings wrote:
The question about Word, I highly doubt that is possible. It's most likely using the username/password of something else, like frontpage or you entered it a long time ago.

I double checked it on a friend's PC, I can still do it.
Daniel15
About the Microsoft Word thing, how are you saving your document? I tried this by going File --> Save and typing a URL in, but I get:
"Cannot find the URL http ://www.daniel15.com/test123.doc, please check your typing"