FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Sleep patterns

kazikame
My sleeping patterns have been messed up lately. Last night I went to sleep at about 3am, and I didn't get up until 1pm. I've been like this for about a week now.

Anyone else been like this?
tlambert
Sounds very familiar. Sleeping patterns are based on habbits. At least, mine are, by me. I usually go to bed around 11PM and I wake up at 9AM. During holidays these hours alter, but it takes approximately one week before it becomes a new sleeping pattern. The ultimate hell: the end of holidays. How to get back to the usual sleeping pattern...

Good luck and sleep tight!
kazikame
Yeah. It's almost 5pm now, but it feels like morning. Rolling Eyes

I seriously need to get back to normal.
Petee
Yeah, I'm starting get like that too. Go to bed at like 2 a.m. and wake up at between 9-11 a.m. I don't mind it one bit, but unfourtunatly school will be starting at the end of the month, so I won't be able to do that much longer.
mceejaydee
kazikame wrote:
My sleeping patterns have been messed up lately. Last night I went to sleep at about 3am, and I didn't get up until 1pm. I've been like this for about a week now.

Anyone else been like this?

I ruined my sleep pattern when my break started. I slept at 6:00 in the morning and woke up at 2:00 and now I sleep at 4:00. Damn insomnia.
Scotty Too Hotty
well sleeping paterns i can alk about, or how aout the lack there of when it comes to me. Basically by this i mean i work shift worko my body is not able to get into a routine really. i have a rotation of 5 weeks that i run by where in the 5 weeks i basically work 5 differernet sets of shifts ith different days off from each week to each week. This generates no sleeping patern

It also doesnt help that mu GF works odd hours as well so when i se her it is always late a night. Which isnt so bad but it also makes for worse sleeping patterns
Josso
Strange I found this topic, it's like 1:40am here now Laughing

Yeah I over-did it the other night and stayed up to about 4am-ish, it's ok if I have someone over because we've usually got a reason to get up the next morning but I can't drag myself out of bed until like 1pm recently, I had getting up past mid-day...