FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Lost boring

livesport11
lost is boring
there are only flashbacks
i hate that

what's your opinion ?
Becky
Personally i never watched the show.
I watched the first episode, but it never really appealed to me. Also i found it a bit confusing....and yes also a but boring.
My friends are crazy about the show..but not me Laughing
devilinheaven
are u guyz and gurlz insane!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad LOST is the best series that i have ever saw in my life!!! it is sooo thrilling and adventurous and soooo much conceptual that u cant imagine!!! in each episode there is a whole new story which provides u with experience!!!

But well dats my opinion !!1i cant change what u guyz think about it!!! but i m crazy about it!!!
SGbilder
Yea, how can you not like Lost, it's the best series i have seen for a long time, maby even the best ever! Can't wait untill it starts agin after the brake over here...

So what series do you like it you're not watching lost? Are you watching Prison break? also really gooood!
devilinheaven
SGbilder wrote:
Yea, how can you not like Lost, it's the best series i have seen for a long time, maby even the best ever! Can't wait untill it starts agin after the brake over here...

So what series do you like it you're not watching lost? Are you watching Prison break? also really gooood!

thank god!!! there is someone else who is also crazy about LOST otherwise i was starting to get nervous!!!!

hey out here in Pakistan i m watching the second season!!!what about you guys???
proto
i dont like it much since
some of the scene is like being replay or restated
djsamsung
LOST, i used to hate it.

but, then i watched a few episodes and turns out it's a great series. lots of mystery and secrets. Wink can't wait for season 3
Farhad
Coming off seeing Greys Anatomy, 24, Entourage and Scrubs... I finally came around to catching Lost in fact am watching episode 12 of Lost as am typing this (having a large widescreen has it's benefits). So far I really like the show, the most impressive thing is that it's more built up through characterization rather then pure events.

However, I do have my dobuts about the mysterious events that take place on the island. So far it's developing to a level that can never be fully explained within the realms of plausibility. The others, the polar bear, the alien sounds, and so and so forth. Any show that builds up such a level of mystery is bound to shoot itself in the foot, as fan expectations will go way beyond what the creators could ever possibily deliver.

Furthermore I can't believe how obtuse people can be. How unfriendly and how uncooperative when in such a situation. Not sharing information or anything like that. And holy shit does everyone possess graveyards of skeletons in their closets!
Tumbleweed
I watched the first series..(well ppl kept telling me it was good !! )...but have not watched any since, the words Death ,Bored and To spring to mind...but of cause I would have to say it over and over and over again episode after episode, so much so you only actually get half an episode a shot........ZzzzzzzZZZZzzzzZZZzzz
Blaster
Yea the flash backs are kinda bouring but i still like the show. I think it is a good show that was put together really good. Some of the stuff that happens is so funny. And i love how they end the show that way you come back for more.
Bernard
livesport11 wrote:
lost is boring
i hate that

what's your opinion ?

Exactely the same than your. I bet producers think they are smart to use those flashback but they are a boring crap to watch.
Nameless
Farhad wrote:
Coming off seeing Greys Anatomy, 24, Entourage and Scrubs... I finally came around to catching Lost in fact am watching episode 12 of Lost as am typing this (having a large widescreen has it's benefits). So far I really like the show, the most impressive thing is that it's more built up through characterization rather then pure events.

However, I do have my dobuts about the mysterious events that take place on the island. So far it's developing to a level that can never be fully explained within the realms of plausibility. The others, the polar bear, the alien sounds, and so and so forth. Any show that builds up such a level of mystery is bound to shoot itself in the foot, as fan expectations will go way beyond what the creators could ever possibily deliver.

Furthermore I can't believe how obtuse people can be. How unfriendly and how uncooperative when in such a situation. Not sharing information or anything like that. And holy **** does everyone possess graveyards of skeletons in their closets!

You think it's bad now? Wait until you've finished watching the first season or two. Laughing (Heeeeeey... maybe THAT's the explanation for the giant stone foot!)

In another forum I actually rant about LOST an awful bloody lot, pointing out just how utterly stupid every 'mystery' is (particularly the, oh, one or two that have been 'explained' (using the word as loosely as possible here) out of several dozen that haven't) and I'm not even going to go into them here, but I do actually watch and enjoy LOST. Despite that each episode seems to have 1/3 unrelated flashbacks (I think in maybe... three episodes the flashbacks were interesting and relevant to the story), 1/3 pointless soap opera style interacts and only 1/3 dramatic events, the dramatic events make it worth it. The Season two final was AWESOME too. (And, IMHO, Season two was much better than Season one in term of things ACTUALLY HAPPENING) Plus, whoever writes and puts together the promo vids you see at the end of each episode for the next episode deserves some kind of a medal for constantly making the most dull and dry episodes seem like they are going to be the most exiting yet.

Still, each to their own. I for one HATE any reality TV and can't believe people are stupid enough to watch that, so eh.
snowboardalliance
I'm one of those addicted types personally. I think if you watch like maybe the first half of the first season (or less) you can easily get hooked.
bulek
I'm also addicted in Lost and I can't wait for new season. it's still the best TV episode in my opinion but I agree that there is to less action in new episodes.
reddishblue
Flashbacks suck-
Hurley Rocks+
Overall?
Hurley is AWSOME!!! Twisted Evil
cheh
livesport11 wrote:
lost is boring
i hate that

what's your opinion ?

haha, you don't hear that often Very Happy

there is a topic about Lost though, you could post that there Rolling Eyes

and to answer your question: No, I love Lost! I think it's genious. Probably the best series in the history of television. Smile
bigdan
How long can Lost go for? Seriously...how many more survivors can they find from that plane? It's a boring as batshit.
7Pound7
I was really addicted to it...
Hojo
i hated the show since it got aired on tv, then eventually watched an episode because i just woke up and didnt wanna get outta my bed yet and there was nothing else on tv. i didnt hate it anymore, but i also didnt love it, it is an alright show, but i can live without it. havnt watched it for months now
colilon
WTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTF
STFUSTFUSTFUSTFU Razz

Lost is the most amazing show on tv this days.

Its like, WWWWOOOOOOWWWW, the wow show Razz

LoL, cant wait to s3/
CreepingD
Season 1 was great, until they notices how succesfull it was and they begon to make it longer

Right now, my personal favorite is Prison Break, I hope the won't go stretching that one as well
missmurder
Lost may seem boring to you because you are watching an episode in the middle of the season and you dont know whats going on. Rent the first two seasons on dvd and watch from the very beginning. Thats what I did (well i rented the first season and then watched the second on tv) and it is now my favorite show. I seriously am super excited for the season premiere.....
bluefossil
I acutally have not seen most of the show but the few episodes i did catch seem interesting enough. probably one of those shows I'll watch when it goes into reruns.

I may end up buying the Dvd's though. I heard the extras are pretty good for the second season
Nameless
CreepingD wrote:
Season 1 was great, until they notices how succesfull it was and they begon to make it longer

It's interesting you say that, because I (and most other people I've talked to) prefer the second season since more stuff actually happened. Season one seemed to be a lot less happening drawn out over even more episodes.
HoboPelican
I'll go alone with those who think it's gone down hill. It used to be different and I watched out of curiosity, but, oh lordy, it has driven me beyond boredom. Nothing gets explained, just more mysteries added. The characters are all paranoid morons. Some of the most unbelievable characters for a serious show Ive ever seen. And too top it off, the pace of the series is so slow you can just watch the 5 minute recap and know everything.

And you just know that when the numbers drop, they'll just kill it and you never will find out what the answers are. I know lots of folks love this show, but I just feel like the producers are laughing their butts off at the fans expense.