FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Frihost Forum does weird things

Reign
Like the topic says. The forum does weird things. If I visite the forum with firefox and I click on a link firefox asks me if i want to download the php file? and sometimes I just get a blank page... when I visite it with internet explorer it just says can't load page.... and sometimes like now for instance it just does what I asked...

Is it me or frihost?
niranvv
Im also facing the same problem now!!
Shocked
Wats wrong with Frihost!!
Sad

Niran
HoboPelican
Not sure what's going on either. Usually if I hit "refresh" once or twice, the page shows up. Hang it there, I'm sure it's just temporary.
erlendhg
It is not only the Frihost forum!
It seems to me there must be something wrong with the PHP on the server, because all my php scripts are acting just the same. An annoying blank page showing up instead of the page.

What´s wrong, Bondings?
Bondings
Well I'm having the same problem, 50% of the time I get a white page. I restarted Apache now, let's hope that helps.
HoboPelican
Bondings wrote:
Well I'm having the same problem, 50% of the time I get a white page. I restarted Apache now, let's hope that helps.

Looks good now. 20+ page loads and no blank pages.
niranvv
Yes!! Its working fine now!! Laughing
Cheers!

But my site hosted at frihost also facing the same problem for last 1 month!
Crying or Very sad
erlendhg
It is happening again, Bondings. Both on the Frihost forum, and on all my php scripts. Maybe you should try to restart Apache again. Last time, that seemed to solve the problem, right?

Please do it as quick as possible.

Thanks
bytebase
yes, me too.
it's depressed experiences.

Sad
bytebase
admin:
maybe server concurrent connection limit is too low.

Sad
Bondings
I restarted Apache and it seems to be fixed. My apologies for the problems.
jeremyyak
This isn't just Frihost, this is caused by files that you upload to the server that take awhile to show up. Even though it may be down uploading for you, its not finished downloading or setting up on the server.

I notice this probelm with alot of very active websites with alot of updates.

And if you were to try viewing it in IE the page turns up blank,
~Jeremy~
bytebase
so i think if increase server concurrent connection limit will help, do you agree?
erlendhg
It happens again!!!

What´s going on?
tom69
Yeah sometimes i also get this option but goin back and trying again pixes it. It asks me to download the file with dreamweaver? And when I open it it's a 1000 scroll down lon glist Wink all numbers. However before opening it I get messages saying their are problems with the file opening tough.
swizzy
This is due to a server overload, which is temporary... enjoy guys.. i also get it sometimes.... but now i have started to wonder...???

is this a problem with firefox....

maybe it has a problem in parsing partially received php files without headers...
erlendhg
Happens again...