FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Viewing forum as a guest

snowboardalliance
I just saw the forum as a guest and I was wondering, is it supposed to look like that? And I was just wondering why it does. Sorry for the random post but I thought I'd ask.
Reign
Maybe specify what you are talking about. a screenshot or something like that? the forum looks normal when I log out?
Bondings
Yes it's supposed to be like that. Wink
Billwaa
huh? I don't get it. What's the major different?
hack_man_
There are no avatars, no sigs, the nice grey/orange isn't there, subSilver colours, more ads.

Really quite ugly! I thought about FriHost several times but went to other hosts for a bit because I thought the forums were not especially inviting (hint), I didn't think FriHost was up to much. How wrong I was proved!
snowboardalliance
hack_man_ wrote:
There are no avatars, no sigs, the nice grey/orange isn't there, subSilver colours, more ads.

Really quite ugly! I thought about FriHost several times but went to other hosts for a bit because I thought the forums were not especially inviting (hint), I didn't think FriHost was up to much. How wrong I was proved!

Yeah, that's what I mean. By the way, what's the reason for this? Better SEO or something, because it doesn't look too great to a guest.
Blaster
Bondings is a SEO freak and that is better for search engines so thats why. Very Happy

http://bondings-world.frihost.net/01/05/2006/44.bondings
sibbahz
Ive noticed that before,the different appearance makes it really obvious that ive forgot to sign in or cookies have cleared.