FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Please Help Me!

Amazingpak
Hello Everybody,
I am a Webdesigner & Running a Free Website Amazingpak.Co.Nr. Here i want to Tell you that i am Youngest Webdesigner of Pakistan. But due to Finance Problems i can't build a Paid Domain. My Free Domain is Registered with Google Adsense But i am almost not Earning from Google Adsense. I Learned Web-Designing without any Teacher ot Institute.My Age is 15 Years. Please Help me to Buy a Paid Domain or Please Give me Contact Information of any Charity website or generous person who provide funds for Paid Domains so i contact with them for a charity.

If Anyone want to Help me Please E-mail Me: Amazingpak@gmail.com

Thanks,

Usman Riaz
Web-Designer,
Amazingpak.Co.Nr
Hobbit
No. You're a spammer, stop whining, wash my future car and earn your domain.

Spam Proof:

You did not 'accidentaly' post it three times in different sections Earners Forum.
darrenpaul
Ugh!....Domains cost $2.95...not very expensive, you would have earned that in the time it toke you to whine and spam forums. And I don't know of many charities that would give up feeding the starving children in Africa, to pay for your crummy domain.
must_rudi
do you know more cheaper Smile
darrenpaul
must_rudi wrote:
do you know more cheaper Smile

No, 2.95 is the cheapest I know of.Smile
FLP-habbo
I'm 14 years old and I've learned HTML, php, vb, c++, cractus, photoshop, flash, director and buzzy without anyone to teach me..

Today its not so difficult to learn webdesing, at least for me =D