FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


MocroMusic.tk, Come and give feedback about it





timerecords
Hi all,

As the discription on this section said, "Advertise your website and get some feedback about it.". So bring it on and tell me what you think about it.

Greetz,
Time Records
xorcist
Well both of those websites in your signature does not work and you did not give a websie for to to give you feedback on.
timerecords
xorcist wrote:
Well both of th ose websites in your signature does not work and you did not give a websie for to to give you feedback on.


I know, sorry for that...It was basicly about www.mocromusic.tk but for some strange reason both site went down...I'm trying to fix it...sorry
timerecords
Fixed, check again please on www.mocromusic.tk and tell me what you think....
HDirtwater
You need to fix it again. Ain't nothin' there!
askchris
Your website seems to be very colourful and nice, unfortunately I do not speak your language so I cannot comment on the content. The only thing I found as a problem was the menu, in IE7 you have to move the mouse cursor over the menu area before it is visible.
timerecords
askchris wrote:
Your website seems to be very colourful and nice, unfortunately I do not speak your language so I cannot comment on the content. The only thing I found as a problem was the menu, in IE7 you have to move the mouse cursor over the menu area before it is visible.


Hehe thanks for you comment. The menu isn't a problem in IE, I made it that way but I've changest it and I've putted an extra menu below Advertenties.
About the colors, to much colors? A friend of my said the green was too green so I'm planning to change it, what's your opinion about it?

Again, thanks for you comment.
Time Records
{name here}
Don't use .tk domains. They really suck for many reasons, mainly they aren't search engine friendly and they don't show up on many people's web browsers. I haven't had a tk domain show up properly since Opera 8. Many users also report problematic things with .tk domains. However afraid.org domains will not have the above problems, so try them.
Technaut
wow. very colorfull. Very Happy the first thing it reminded me of was those nasty colored candy canes you can buy at Christmas. very bright site. i think it looks cool. except for the fact that is was built very very high resolutions. i have my display at 1024x768 and it still goes off the right side. perhaps you should make it narrower, since most people use this resolution.
timerecords
Technaut wrote:
wow. very colorfull. Very Happy the first thing it reminded me of was those nasty colored candy canes you can buy at Christmas. very bright site. i think it looks cool. except for the fact that is was built very very high resolutions. i have my display at 1024x768 and it still goes off the right side. perhaps you should make it narrower, since most people use this resolution.


Thanks but I'm familier with this problem and it's on my agenda Laughing .
But I've got some other problems, like the msn and shoutbox doesn't work at IE, could someone help please? I'll pay 100FRIH$ or even more if someone can fix it.
Tomppe
Nice with colors Smile
rayx
http://www.mocromusic.tk/ - banner doesn't align to the body.
timerecords
rayx wrote:
http://www.mocromusic.tk/ - banner doesn't align to the body.


Banner? you meen the musicplayer? Hmm...Could you give me a screenshot or smthing? and what resolution are you using?


{name here} wrote:

Don't use .tk domains. They really suck for many reasons, mainly they aren't search engine friendly and they don't show up on many people's web browsers. I haven't had a tk domain show up properly since Opera 8. Many users also report problematic things with .tk domains. However afraid.org domains will not have the above problems, so try them.


Ok I understand the ".tk - problems" but that afraid.org is to long, if I'm gonna make a domain then it would be "mocromusic.afraid.org" abit too long. If I wanted such a long name then I also could use the domain of frihost. Do you got a solution for that?

Greetz,
Time Records
Dark-Tech
i myself am not fond of the color scheme a bit too much color but i cant cooment on the content cause i do not speak the language
rick2000sept
I like your website, I wish I had a website that good lol, I am going to try to make mine really good but I like your layouts and your designs, overall, nice job!
timerecords
rick2000sept wrote:
I like your website, I wish I had a website that good lol, I am going to try to make mine really good but I like your layouts and your designs, overall, nice job!

Thanks alot, but it got some bugs so it isn't that good as it supose to be Laughing
timerecords
Dark-Tech wrote:
i myself am not fond of the color scheme a bit too much color but i cant cooment on the content cause i do not speak the language


Well then you didn't saw my first design, that was colorfull...it hurts your eyes..
But the colors are esspecialy choosen because of a special reason.
shuatee
timerecords wrote:
Dark-Tech wrote:
i myself am not fond of the color scheme a bit too much color but i cant cooment on the content cause i do not speak the language


Well then you didn't saw my first design, that was colorfull...it hurts your eyes..
But the colors are esspecialy choosen because of a special reason.

What for special reason, tell me. Green and red let me think the Question
shuatee
color of the nationale marocco flag !
Related topics
my site check it out and give feedback
Webspace.frih.net New site, please give feedback
Please Give Feedback About My Funny Pics Collection!
My blog/Art site
Game Maker
Comments and Feedback needed..
MocroMusic.tk Come and Find Out..!!
GeekWorld[40 FRIH$]
My blog redesign, please give feedback!
Feedback
Related topics
Bmlet: Lots of Cool Bookmarklets
Getting Feedback
Garmin Nuvi map update
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Webmaster and Internet -> Advertise Your Website

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.