FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Whats your poison?

datter
Got a nice glass of Scotch whiskey (neat) here atm, what's your poison?

datter
kung_fu_stu
Jack Daniels and Coke, or a gin and tonic with lime.
a.Bird
White russian, followed up by a cold rum and coke.
HoboPelican
To sip - Jack Daniels (Black label) straight.

With a nice meal - Gin and Tonic.
windrei
haha, it should be coke... luckily there is something called coke light, otherwise i will be fat.
UnikeViruz
Hypnotic + Hennessy + 1 Red Bull. Mix untill satifaction is reached, Sip, and enjoi. Very Happy
Liu
I enjoy a good Margarita.

Kamikazes are awesome too.
Hobbit
Wannabee Drinker: Smirnoff, it's good though.

One time I drank vodka, and as soon as I took a zip I felt everything spin, and my head was like "omfg!." True story. Sad
Ester
My favorite drink is Voka and lemon, if I don't want to feel drunk I use a none brand name vodka. But I do like Smirnoff it's the best, but I can't drink many of them before I get a bit dizzy.
jipmerite
I don't drink alcohol. But a meal isn't complete without Coca Cola to flush it down... Very Happy
rightclickscott
Bawls and Vodka, a killer combination.
mathiaus
Just been eating a frozen Cottage Pie (after re-heating it though obviously) but the middle was still frozen. I think this counts as poison (food poisoning or just disgusting having the same affects as poison [without likely death (depending on the amount eaten etc) ] ).

More commonly though I drink probably whats more than good for me in litres of Fanta. I don't drink (alcohol),smoke or take (illegal/non-medicinal)drugs though so just the Fanta and the now re-re-heated cottage pie.
qcrew
Coffee. Coffee night or day, it's something that I just want hooked up on an IV or something. I worked 4 years in a coffee shop, and now just love the stuff. It's amazing how much I can tell about the coffee now. When I started drinking it, I will admit, it was just for the caffeine. But now, I can tell you by smell/taste where the beans are from (geographically) and what sort of roasting process was used. Speaking of coffee...
Helios
Russian Coffee, my version:

Boil hot water (3/5 of a little cup), add 2 to 3 teaspoons of ground black coffee, shake milk and vodka (2/5 of that little cup) and add it to the cup.
Drink slowly.
You can also make it w/o milk, I just like the cream of shaked milk Smile
Will keep you awake for a long time.

Chuck Norris' version:
Add one spoon of ground aluminum to the whole thing, drink fast. Laughing

Another drink I like in the morning, to wake me up w/o caffeine:

Take a simple glass.
Fill it with apple vinegar and water (mix the two however you wish, I like more vinegar than water),
then add 0.5 to 1 teaspoons of sugar and fill the glass with dry martini.
Drink at regular rate, don't take it as a "shot".
You can add "soda" too, if you like it with bubbles Smile
Soulfire
Well, I've tasted beer once and hated it - I'm not old enough to drink, so alcohol is out of the question. I don't mind Diet Pepsi - strange, isn't it. I was brought up on it at my grandma's house all the time when I was a tyke, lol.
a.Bird
Soulfire wrote:
Well, I've tasted beer once and hated it - I'm not old enough to drink, so alcohol is out of the question. I don't mind Diet Pepsi - strange, isn't it. I was brought up on it at my grandma's house all the time when I was a tyke, lol.

What do you mean by strange?
Helios
Beer is fun drinking in a company of friends...
I usually use it for cooking :\
ebinnion
I would have to say alcohol wise it is boones or wine coolers (im a lightdrinker) and after that itd be my girl! Shoot...nothing is quite like a girl
secret_soul
In this order:

1. Coffee - seriously. Without it I am a different person.
2. Probably chocolate - because it's baaaaaaaaaad for the body but goooooooood for my mind Razz
3. Malibu - last time someone gave me malibu I.... let's just say I got very drunk, very fast...
Handyman
Grey goose and tonic and also Sam Adams Light yum yum Dancing
Scotty Too Hotty
what can i say...being an avide drinker and no im not an alchy i definatly like my beer...but i ust say that i enjoy my rum and coke but most of all i like my Rye and ginger-ale or rye and seven-up
bigdan
When I'm drinking, it's gotta be Bundaberg Rum and Diet Coke Very Happy

When I'm not...I'm addicted to Coca Cola Zero and Pepsi Max Very Happy
jaime_thom
tequila all the way...

http://www.myspace.com/tequilaboomboom
Idoru
Beer... it's me n' Homer. Cool

Rum's also fine. Captain Morgan straight up, or some jamaican, like western pearl.
Aaaaar, landlubbers, ahoy!
Mr. Green Mr. Green
Ghost Rider103
Jim Bean and DR. Pepper. Very Happy You guys should try it taste very good.
Sorcier
Drinkable poisons that are mines:
Vodka-redbull for the speed, Absynthe for the madness, neer or wine to cool down the absynthe (80%)
I stopped that some years ago, was too crazy!!!

smokeable poisons:
tobacco, Buds
grrrr

edible poison:
mushrooms;-) just some try some years ago!

My favorite is now the adrenaline by making extreme sport, more powerfull than poisons, but more dangerous also Twisted Evil
cybernie
coffe and coke is mine...

i don't know what's with these stuffs and i can't get my day complete without them...
Aless
Southern Comfort & 7. Mmmmmmmmmmmm.

Actually, I prefer it "European" style, where they have carbonated lemonade. SoCo & lemonade (the Euro version) is DIVINE because the lemonade is not as sweet as 7, so it completes the liquor perfectly.
Reign
Beer and sigarettes
Ratman2050
Vodka, Red Bull Vodka, plus Schnapps.
jemmae
An icy cold southern comfort and pepsi max or coke zero on a warm summers afternoon - or a cool winters evening??....actually give me many ...... i love the stuff x
R2.DETARD
Beer and Cigarettes.
kikass
lots of beer and some cigarettes...
and somehow i really like vodka with apple juice! Smile
SusieSmacktard
Beer. Usually US microbrews, but since I'm on a diet I've been drinking a fair amount of Amstel light.
halflife28
Completely sober 24/7 for me. So I prefer non-alcoholic beverages.

Like Kool-Aid and Sierra Mist!
edallica
have to kick off with a pint of lager, then a pint of strongbow...repeat untill semi-drunk then start on the JD's an coke. yum sounds like a good nite out to me
watersoul
Coffe in the morning so i can begin to think about functioning, then after my day is done (work, jobs, chores etc) a nice double brandy to chill out with Smile
The_Gamer294
Chocolate Milk Very Happy lol
milkmandan
it's gotta be tequilla baby!

brrrrrrrrrraaaahH!!!
Vanilla
Coke plus sarcasm. Best combination ever, even better when served cold! Twisted Evil