FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How To Seduce Women!

MeTHoD-X
So the one thing every straight guy wants to know. How the hell do you seduce a women? There are varying opinions. Some would say that you "woo" them. Sweep them off their feet and shower them in gifts. Tell them what they want to hear and provide for them.

Others would suggest that the opposite is true. Be the bad boy. Be exciting. They tease and they play.

The truth is that there is probably all sorts of ways to seduce a women. Post your thoughts here!
MeTHoD-X
My Approach to Seducing Women (and no I am not being sarcastic)

Tip #1: Make fun / tease women - they love it. Pick out a number of insecurities they have. My current girlfriend claims to have "love handles" (she’s actually a tooth pick but you know women...) so I always grab at her stomach and ask if she’s been eating a lot lately. Then she hits me, calls me a jerk and we laugh about it. Never stop busting their balls. Tease them about everything. E V E R Y T H I N G ! ! ! 95% of women love this.

Tip #2: Don't act needy, insecure or jealous.... DONT CALL THEM MORE THAN THEY CALL YOU. When they do call you, always end the conversation FIRST. Demonstrate that you don't need them. Have a "whatever" attitude. Women subconsciously put men through tests all the time to determine whether or not they are needy, insecure or jealous (jealousy shows insecurity). It's your job to pass these tests. For example, women your dating will randomly bring up past relationships or comment on how hot your friend is. It's all a test to see how you will react. If you get mad or act offended and jealous then you FAIL. Have a whatever attitude about it.

Tip #3: Don’t be “the nice guy”. Don’t let them “whip” you. Women HATE men they can whip. Nice guys are soooo easily whipable. Don’t make the mistake 95% of men out there make by thinking women will like more if you shower them in gifts and compliments and blah blah. The reverse is true! Tease them, bust their balls. Never give them exactly what they want. My girlfriend asked me to get her a drink the other day, so I went down stares, brought an empty glass up, handed it to her and said “you’ve got legs”. I had a huge grin on my face and laughed while saying this, mind you. You can’t come across as a total asswhip after all. She basically laughed her ass off, got up, gave me a kiss and said “you would do something like this wouldn’t you”. Then she got herself a drink and actually brought me up one too.

=================================

I'll add more tips later when I think of them. But overall, most guys believe that women either love nice guys who jump at the women's every wish or dominant jerks/a$$holes. Neither is true. Women are attracted to confident, even borderline c*cky men who can still be sensitive when the situation is appropriate. Unfortunately the first two traits are very common amongst jerks, which is why some believe women are only attracted to them. My point is that you can be a confident c*cky guy without being a jerk who abuses his girlfriend / wife.
MeTHoD-X
Why The C*cky Approach Works

Most men are horny pigs. That's pretty much common knowledge. Women are used to men swooning over them and doing whatever they say, probably all for sex.

You walk into a bar and you see this beautiful tall brunette wearing those big furry boots you see everywhere these days sitting at a table by herself. You go over and say to her "you're the most beautiful women I have ever seen, can I buy you a drink?" She smiles and politely declines. Why? Well, there were probably ten other guys before you walked in who did the same thing. She gets that kind of treatment everyday of her life, probably since she was around 14 years old, that's why. To her, its boring. Your not in any way a challenge to her. Which is what she really wants: a man who will challenge her.

What you should have done was walk in, sit down and say "damn, those are some pretty funky shoes you've got goin on there. Hows it goin, the names Matt. Looks like your lacking some friends so I thought I'd come over and spark a conversation. Wanna buy me a drink, we'll talk, then I'll consider buying you one. *smirk*"

I've never had a girl reject me after doing exactly what I described above. EVER. The hotter they are, the better it works. It shows you are confident and c*cky, in fact it shows you have balls of steel. You don't come across as being a pushover, but an outgoing guy who is funny, confident, challenging and exciting. This is what women look for in a mate.

The Five C's of Being Attractive to Women

Confidence - Be a self assured leader. Open the door, lead the way, pick the movie you'll be watching, pick the food you'll be eating. Confidence!

C*cky Comedy/Humor - If your going to be c*cky, you HAVE to mix it with humor. If your not funny about it, she won't like your c*ckiness.

Control - Control yourself. Don't be too strange or weird. Keep your cool at all times.

Challenge - Show no sexual interest in her. Tell her your not attracted to her, then go and kiss her later. Don't act like you want her physically. She'll feel compelled to MAKE you want her. Hence she'll try harder to seduce YOU, which is what you want. Call her "Bud", "Dude" and "Friend".

Charm - When you have the above four mastered, you will RADIATE charm.

The B*tch Shield

Ever go up to a women in a bar or club and offer to buy her a drink, either to have her politely decline, be a b*tch and decline or accept and walk away laughing after you bought her the drink? Have you ever started talking to a random women only to have her act bitchy toward you or generally give off a "I think your creepy and would you please go away now" vibe? This is a result of what is known as "The b*tch Shield".

This shield is a defense mechanism women put up to filter out all the needy, insecure, lovable losers who they encounter multiple times a day. It doesn't mean they actually are bitches.

When talking to a random women who is physically more attractive than you or even at your level, you'll need to shut her b*tch shield off. The way I do this is by throwing "negs" at her. The hotter they are, the more negs you will need. As an example, I'll say something like "Dude, you've got crusties in your eyes" and giggle about it. If she ever says something (anything) bitchy to me I'll look at her friends and say "Is she always like this? How do you guys hang with her?" Negs are meant to bring your perceived value level up while lowering hers. After a few negs, the hot girl will be saying to herself "why is this guy not into me? Every guy thinks I'm the sh*t... This guy is different than all the other losers."

Be warned that if the women is less attractive than you, do not neg her unless she is acting super bitchy to you. If she perceives you to be of higher value already, than there are no need for negs. Negs will only make you look like an a$$hole.
mike_phi
well it depends as you may have already noticed your topic has opened up quite a few opinions, from various prespectives.

Before I put my points down it would be great if you could explain what type of seduction we are talking about here, if you really interested in learning a specific are or just general stuff, as there are diffrent tools for the job and to use the wrong tool would be a desaster.

for now all i will say is specify that job you are trying to achieve

eg.
a)seduce a current girlfreind and get a certain effect and reaction out of her

b) pick up a girl in a pub or night club, for a quick fix

c) pick up a girl in a night club for long term/love etc etc

d) seduce a freind/coligue and convert the freinship to love relationship etc etc

e) Steel a girl from another guy if you really love her and want her.

f) break the ice with a girl sitting alone at a table.

g) break the ice with a group of girls sitting at a table yet target one of the girls

these are a few of the common scenarious and you cant use the same tool for the diffrent jobs as you might have noticed so you will have to be a surgent when it comes to identifying which seduction tool to use, but specify your case and we can try to find some tools you could use

cheers
MeTHoD-X
You have absolutely no idea what your talking about mike_phi.

The location of the pickup doesn't matter. Your actions do.
HoboPelican
MeTHoD-X wrote:
You have absolutely no idea what your talking about mike_phi.

The location of the pickup doesn't matter. Your actions do.

That's a bit harsh, Method. We aren't a girl you are picking up, so please, show a little decorum.

I did enjoy your post. 95% seems to be the magic number. The percent of women who enjoy this, the percent of men who do that. Very Happy

All I can say is, I'm glad it works for you, but it is not the only way. Try being a little more tolerant, ok?
mike_phi
Hi there I just wanted to know if you agree with method's post, do you think is accuracte up to 95%.

Quote:
That's a bit harsh, Method. We aren't a girl you are picking up, so please, show a little decorum.

I did enjoy your post. 95% seems to be the magic number. The percent of women who enjoy this, the percent of men who do that.

please let me know HoboPelican and are you a girl or a guy

cheers
HoboPelican
mike_phi wrote:
Hi there I just wanted to know if you agree with method's post, do you think is accuracte up to 95%.
please let me know HoboPelican and are you a girl or a guy

cheers

LOL, no, I don't think Method's ideas are valid. I just liked the fact that everything was 95%. I'm a guy, married. If we even accept that those things have worked for Method most of the time (hey, it's the internet. He, you or I could be a 12 year boy), it probably has more to do with where he hangs and the type of women he is interested in.

I think it's pretty simplistic to assume that there is a "way" to seduce all women. There are probably as many ways to do it as there are women. But, quite honestly, I've never wanted to seduce women. I always was more interested in a long term relationship. And it's guys that used ploys like Method's that made my life easier when I was trying to meet someone. Smile
MeTHoD-X
Quote:
LOL, no, I don't think Method's ideas are valid.

You have a right to be critical. And for your information there is a whole community of active Pickup Artists out there. The concepts I have presented in the above posts are completely valid, I assure you.

Quote:
I just liked the fact that everything was 95%.

The 95% figure is obviously not to be taken literally. I obviously haven't done studies to determine the figure. My point, however, if not taken out of context is quite clear: most men are idiots when it comes to picking up women.

Quote:
If we even accept that those things have worked for Method most of the time (hey, it's the Internet. He, you or I could be a 12 year boy), it probably has more to do with where he hangs and the type of women he is interested in.

Not true. If you accept evolution as fact and your not one of those creationist nut jobs then you should have no trouble accepting the idea that women are attracted to predefined male characteristics that led to the the breeding success of our ancestors. I simply take a scientific approach to the concept of attraction and ignore all the BS fluff spewed from shows like Dr. Phil and Oprah. Accept that humans are animals and have mating habits much the same as other beasts roaming this earth.

Quote:
I think it's pretty simplistic to assume that there is a "way" to seduce all women.

It's far from simplistic. It's a very detailed and complex system.

Quote:
And it's guys that used ploys like Method's that made my life easier when I was trying to meet someone.

And I would argue it's the nice lovable losers (beta males) who make my job so easy.

You all need to seriously stop watching Oprah. It's easy to vilify me and make me look like some jerk because what I say is so politically incorrect, but this isn't The View and I challenge anyone out there reading this to actually GO OUT and do this stuff.

You can't criticize something without first trying it.
HoboPelican
MeTHoD-X wrote:

You all need to seriously stop watching Oprah. It's easy to vilify me and make me look like some jerk because what I say is so politically incorrect, but I challenge anyone out there reading this to actually GO OUT and do this stuff.

You can't criticize something without first trying it.

Sorry, man, if you take offense at me thinking it's BS. I'm glad it works for you, I guess. I couldn't really care less. Being myself and treating a girl respectfully has always worked for me just fine.

Can't criticize it without trying it? Sure I can. Do I have to run a car into a wall to know it's gonna hurt? Do I have to walk up to a girl, slap her and call her a ****** to know most women would NOT be turned on? Common sense allows us to assess results without actually being stupid.

Again, I have no doubt it works for you, but I do doubt if you and I are (or were) after the same women Laughing
MeTHoD-X
Quote:
Sorry, man, if you take offense at me thinking it's BS.

None taken. I'm simply clarifying.

Quote:
Do I have to walk up to a girl, slap her and call her a ***** to know most women would NOT be turned on?

I've never advocated that in any of my posts. That's disgusting. There is a big difference between teasing / being playful and abuse. Don't confuse the two.
HoboPelican
MeTHoD-X wrote:

I've never advocated that in any of my posts. That's disgusting. There is a big difference between teasing / being playful and abuse. Don't confuse the two.

You didn't suggest running into a wall either. No one was suggesting you said that. The point is that you can make rational assesments of results without performing the act. So it isn't out of the question to criticize the technique without trying it.
Sappho
Don't fight you two, i can assure you that it all depends on the maturity of each particular woman, there is always point when a girl stops looking for people like MeTHoD and starts looking for serious relationship and then those "Pickup Artists" are out of play.

PS.: Who the hell is Oprah?
HoboPelican
Sappho wrote:

I identify with Harpo more. Honk Honk!

Applogies extended to all. Very Happy

I just think women's reactions to men, on the average, aren't.
MeTHoD-X
Sappho wrote:
Don't fight you two, i can assure you that it all depends on the maturity of each particular woman, there is always point when a girl stops looking for people like MeTHoD and starts looking for serious relationship and then those "Pickup Artists" are out of play.

You know, if your from PD, then the odds of me running into you here are astronomical.
Jaiye
how to seduce women?

what ever happened to thr tried and true method of just whipping it out? They'll get the message
Shake
Be honest, don't be a jerk. You don't have to act like a pimp.
Do what your woman asks of you, and be loyal to her (don't look at other women).

That is all you need to know.
Sappho
HoboPelican wrote:

Am i just crazy or is there absolutely no coherence in that sentence? Smile

MeTHoD-X wrote:
You know, if your from PD, then the odds of me running into you here are astronomical.

Unfortunately i dont know what PD is so for now no astronomical events are gonna happen. Wink
MeTHoD-X
Quote:
Unfortunately i dont know what PD is so for now no astronomical events are gonna happen. Wink

There's a chick on a forum called Public Debate with the same nick and mannerisms as yourself. Smile
HoboPelican
Sappho wrote:
HoboPelican wrote:

Am i just crazy or is there absolutely no coherence in that sentence? Smile

Well, I was hoping for it. Laughing

What I was trying to say was that there is a range of reactions that you will see in women (and all humans). People tend to think of the "average" response as being "normal" and forget that that statisically the "average" leaves out most of the population, not to mention all those wacky outliers.

That catchphrase was used a lot where I used to work to point out when an engineer was ignoring a range and focusing on a single, misleading number, the "average".

Sorry. I knew I should have left everything from that job behind!
Wink
Tycoone
Oh man!

Looks like I have made alot of careless mistakes here and there!

*Takes notes down*
*Bookmarks it*
*Remembers it by heart*

Nice one dude!
cubbykaroo
Alot of the stuff that method-x is saying is very similar to the book "double your dating" and some of the stuff in there seems pretty logical
ColdFire
Nice discussion you guys have here! I completely lost interest in the main topic, watching you guys dish it off was more fun! Laughing
Helios_155
Quote:
Nice discussion you guys have here! I completely lost interest in the main topic, watching you guys dish it off was more fun!

i agree Smile

i think it was mentioned earlier that it dependent on the type of woman.
i've managed to pull using a mixture of charm, cockyness, and showing a 'hidden' sweetness.

i think for arguments sake a scenario should be created.

"your in a nightclub and you see a girl more attractive than you at the bar trying to catch the barmans attention. shes not talking to anyone but shes came in a group of her girlfriends."

how would you pull her?
CameraKitten
Just to disprove BOTH of you c*cky males here. I'm a female.

I has asked out 6 months ago by 2 males.

One of them asked me out like this:

"Hey there baby. I like those hips of yours. Bit big though. I've always thought your hips were too big. Cut back on those milkshakes, eh? *Wink.* Anyways, my friday night is open so instead of going and doing nothing, I'm going to take you to X-3. Okay?" I've known this guy for abouta year. He is a MAJOR c*ck.

The other one asked me out like this:

"Hey, Kari. I uhm, I have 20 bucks, and...Well, since our lunch hour is 2 hours, I was thinking, we could...go for lunch? I mean, only if you want to...You're so pretty, I just...Needed to ask you out." This guy I knew for maybe a month. He is SO sweet, and always makes me feel better about myself.

I accepted the latter male, and I now NEVER speak to the other one. In fact, I told him I'd rather have a root canal. Ladies DO NOT like c*cky men. Maybe if we're desperate, and we know we'll get a good f*ck out of it.

Oh. And I'm STILL with the latter guy.
HoboPelican
CameraKitten wrote:

I accepted the latter male, and I now NEVER speak to the other one. In fact, I told him I'd rather have a root canal. Ladies DO NOT like c*cky men. Maybe if we're desperate, and we know we'll get a good f*ck out of it....

As a firm believer in the "treat them nicely" group (at least until they know when you are really joking), I'm curious about the that paragraph. Are c*cky guys a better f*ck in general? I've had a number of women tell me that A) the attitude is often typical of over-compensating males and B) they are often too,... ah, selfish in bed to be worth it. Now, I realize these ladies might just be being nice, but I'm curious about your (or any females) thoughts.

I'm just curious, since I've been off the market for the last 15 years. Wink
Jaiye
CameraKitten wrote:
Just to disprove BOTH of you c*cky males here. I'm a female.

Oh. And I'm STILL with the latter guy.

You disprove nothing here. There's a huge difference between being c.cky and just being a dick. Being c.cky is just having confidence and not being afraid to put yourself out there. Being a dick is insulting some girl and expecting her to want to go out with you. Despite the literal meaning, c.cky and dicky are very much not the same.

And about your little story, good for you, but I'd guess it would have ended similarly if he had been confident and sweet, just anything besidea a jerk. Something like "Hey, Kari, I couldn't help but admire how pretty you are. Anyways, I know it's kinda early and lunch isn't for two more hours, but if you don't have any plans I'd love to take you out on our break."
tyrant
firstly , co*cky = arrogance not much on confidence.
C*ocky guys think they can get anything that moves, f*uck anybody they want and well basically they think they are on top of the world..

Dic*heads.. are just fools who use their little brother to think instead of their already functioning brain up there...

Btw, i don't think there is any right way of seducing someone, proper word to use attract or charm, to seduce someone you really need to have alot of sex appeal..
CameraKitten
Quote:
Are c*cky guys a better f*ck in general?

No. But if we're despie enough to sleep with anyone, a c*cky guy is easy. C*cky guys are not all that special, but hey, SOME sex is better than NONE. Thats why c*cky guys think being c*cky gets women.
ColdFire
Quote:
But if we're despie enough to sleep with anyone, a c*cky guy is easy. C*cky guys are not all that special, but hey, SOME sex is better than NONE.

Waaaaaaaaaa.. In case you havent noticed guys there are minors reading this thread.. like me Wink
Jaiye
ColdFire wrote:
Quote:
But if we're despie enough to sleep with anyone, a c*cky guy is easy. C*cky guys are not all that special, but hey, SOME sex is better than NONE.

Waaaaaaaaaa.. In case you havent noticed guys there are minors reading this thread.. like me Wink

it's the internet, grow up or log off. seriously, kids these days.
dan751
My thoughts on it, learn from David DeAngelo. Quite possibly the best person to learn from regarding this subject. Simply google search his name.
MeTHoD-X
dan751 wrote:
My thoughts on it, learn from David DeAngelo. Quite possibly the best person to learn from regarding this subject. Simply google search his name. His lessons have taught me great deals! Need I say more?

When I first got into the game two years ago, David DeAngelo was the first guy I learned from. Since then I've read MANY other books on the subject. I'd personally say that Mystery is by far THE BEST when it comes to seduction. Far better than David D.

www.mysterymethod.com

Enjoy
Trapper
I have to admit MeTHoD-X on his post was pretty right on. When I was too nice and was the perfect gentleman and trying to be a romantic, it failed miserably. When I was aloof and couldn't care less even if I was crazy for the, it worked wonders.

You can't forget to show them and tell them how great they are, but it's best to keep them guessing a little and they'll keep coming after you.

It seems weird but it works.

Try it.
rshanthakumar
CameraKitten wrote:
Quote:
Are c*cky guys a better f*ck in general?

No. But if we're despie enough to sleep with anyone, a c*cky guy is easy. C*cky guys are not all that special, but hey, SOME sex is better than NONE. Thats why c*cky guys think being c*cky gets women.

I have generally noticed that girls don't go for guys who are after them. Some how, these guys become easy and cheap. It is better to be a difficult person to get and the chances are the girl you want would respond.
bluecradle
I gave my girlfriend a love letter during our last anniversary...she loved it so much that she kept on reading it in her classroom the other day. She told me that one of her classmates noticed her and asked if she can borrow the letter so that she can photocopy it...her classmate said that she prefers guys giving love letters instead of expensive gifts like her boyfriend...

I guess the simplest but sincere gifts are the easiest way to a woman's heart...^_^ peace.
ThornsOfSorrow
I agree with you, bluecradle. My last boyfriend used to buy me gifts all the time, and I hated it. Everytime he bought me something, I'd feel bad that I couldn't afford anything for him. And even though he always told me that he doesn't want me to buy him anything, it still bothered me. Too many girfts, especially expensive ones, are never a good idea.
Panthrowzay
You guys are all desperate nubes Just trying to get some it makes me sick... peoplewho actully "chat constantly in these forums" seriuosly need to stop because this seriuoly isn't gonna get you any. 'How to suduce a girl' I mean really they want it more than you do... Reality so harsh yet so SWEET!!! and yet sometimes fishy (lol)
saveexclusive
HMMM!!! Interesting question! Personally, from past experiences, I have found out starting off with nice compliments is the way to go. Once you have figured the specific individuals' likes and dislikes, then you can focus on having more deep conversations that would make the female comfortable with you and herself. Once the female is telling you her problems and deep secrets, you now know that you are half way in the seduction and are on the road to a VERY GOOD NIGHT!!! Take it under consideration.
supjapscrapper
Panthrowzay wrote:
You guys are all desperate nubes Just trying to get some it makes me sick... peoplewho actully "chat constantly in these forums" seriuosly need to stop because this seriuoly isn't gonna get you any. 'How to suduce a girl' I mean really they want it more than you do... Reality so harsh yet so SWEET!!! and yet sometimes fishy (lol)

Then what the hell are you doing here? are you looking for an incept on how guys think to tray and get you some? Wink

lol, well I think exchanging ideas is never a hurt, even though I'd rather go fo rthe personal testing and experience, always more fun, especially if you don't take things too srously, by th way, cocky and funny works, I'm serious, but you should be careful when to use it, just have a look at the gir first and then decide what to say, with some girls, being too cocky is a killing medicine, so be ready to vary, from very soft to agressively cocky and funny. By the way david de angelo rocks. he explains things that you knew partly, but that you wouldn't have expressed to other people, you just know them somehow Very Happy
Subsonic Sound
Maybe it's because I'm fundamentally a romantic at heart, but something about this thread just feels very uncomfortable for me, on some level...

It's the idea of studying up technique for going out and seducing women. I mean I know sometimes a one-night stand or a fling is what both parties want, but to go into that much depth and spend that much time studying technique, I'm sure there's a fair deal of deception involved, somewhere. Straight up seduction - angling for complication free sex - is one thing. But are the people you target always aware that's what you want? Are you hurting anyone?

Frankly, I think all this effort would be FAR better spent on something actually productive - for me, love is far more important than sex, and isn't something you can study technique for finding.

I know - it's easy for me to say that, sitting here with a steady girlfriend, but even when I was single...
Sadow
Be yourself, be sure you have good hygiene, remove unnecessary hair, smell good, put on nice clothes and put up a real smile. Go get them!
Muffi
remove unnecessary hairs? sadow come on, this aint no place like saloon!!
and btw smell good is a good option

er have anyone tried to see the population stats of the world? damn women are increasing alarmingly dudes, they are outnumbered.. so theory says every NORMAL guy gets 3 girls average in his life.. now dont tell me thats not enuf for a NORMAL GUY !! atleast i do the best, be crazy, and trust me when you dont care they really want u to care, when u dont call they complain and if u do, beh thats again a headache.. my theory "never spend a penny on any girl what-so-ever" .. so that helps.. try it Twisted Evil
Sadow
Muffi wrote:
remove unnecessary hairs? sadow come on, this aint no place like saloon!!
and btw smell good is a good option

Yeah, we want women to do this, and women actually really like men to do the same. <--- it's the truth! Razz
benjmd
Everyone has their tip, but no one has even nailed down the question!!

Picking up a girl to have a one-night stand with is a lot different than meeting someone you'd be interested in dating and having a relationship with! Often the two girls are very different girls.

MethodX has all the tricks down for getting the girl to have sex with tonight or maybe to get one date with and sleep with. If that's your thing, go for it.

Y'all just have to try thinking about what you want. If you want a girl that is really smart, acting dumb won't do you any good. If you want a girl that is dumb, acting really smart won't do you any good (unless you act really smart AND rich). Most people want the same thing. They want to be with someone who is someone - i.e. someone who is on some sort of life course with goals and dreams and who has a way of getting there like working hard. Success requires the ability to have a little fun, too, and to believe in yourself. By being confident and polite you show ANY person that you plan on doing something with your life - and like I just said, that's what most people want.

Ask yourself this:
Do you want someone with zero sense of humor?
Do you want someone who never tries to look attractive?
Do you want someone who is mean to you?
Do you want someone with so many problems they can't think about anything else?
Do you want someone who needs you to provide them with their whole life?

Here that 95% works - 95% of people would say "no" to all of those. Don't be the person *you* wouldn't want to be with and you have a good chance of meeting a nice girl.