FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My realistic pencil drawings...

karysky
Ok, I pondered about whether or not I should have put "realistic" in the title because although I try to make them look realistic, they aren't good enough in my opinion.

But, anyway, here's my deviantart profile:

http://karysky.deviantart.com/

and some direct link to my works:

Colored pencils

Religious Man

Two Girls

Christoph Schneider

Till Lindemann
niranvv
Nice works dude!!
keep it up!!
Expecting more from you!!
Laughing

Niran
noliver
Those are very good ! Smile Keep up the creations Smile
venc
very nice work, keep it up
karysky
Wow thanks all of you! It's nice to know you like them...

Well, here's my latest work, again of Christoph Schneider

And yes, this is the right link.

Yes he is dressed as a woman. That was for the purpose of a videoclip... Smile
Annush_K
This is so awesome!!! Laughing
Glad you love Rammstein too Razz And you get a fav too. Your work really made my day ^^
karysky
Annush_K wrote:
This is so awesome!!! Laughing
Glad you love Rammstein too Razz And you get a fav too. Your work really made my day ^^

Wow thanks !

First time I meet a fellow Rammstein fan here Smile
kaikou
The hair is amazing! Wow. The shirt is also very well done.

May I offer some constructive criticism? There are two things that don't quite feel right. I don't think the nose is drawn in the same direction as the rest of the face (the face is tilted to our right, and the lower part of the nose isn't tilted). Then, the eyes... I can't decide if they're a hair too small or if they're too far apart.

Anyway, hope that was helpful Smile It's a wonderful drawing. I'm a bit jealous of your skills. I don't think I could manage anything like that with just a pencil.
karysky
kaikou wrote:
The hair is amazing! Wow. The shirt is also very well done.

May I offer some constructive criticism? There are two things that don't quite feel right. I don't think the nose is drawn in the same direction as the rest of the face (the face is tilted to our right, and the lower part of the nose isn't tilted). Then, the eyes... I can't decide if they're a hair too small or if they're too far apart.

Anyway, hope that was helpful Smile It's a wonderful drawing. I'm a bit jealous of your skills. I don't think I could manage anything like that with just a pencil.

Upon drawing it, I came across the same conclusions about the hair and the eyes... ! I just didn't feel like changing everything...... Lazy I know... I'll try being better on my next one. Smile
foxglove
I love the shading on them. Definitely note worthy.
karysky
foxglove wrote:
I love the shading on them. Definitely note worthy.

Thanks.

Actually, although the eyes and the nose are weird-looking in my latest work, I have to admit I'm pretty damn proud of the shading of his hair....
kaikou
karysky wrote:
Upon drawing it, I came across the same conclusions about the hair and the eyes... ! I just didn't feel like changing everything...... Lazy I know... I'll try being better on my next one. Smile

I'm lazy too a lot of the time ...hehe Smile Especially with inking things. I wanna color! Not ink something I just drew! Shocked
karysky
kaikou wrote:
karysky wrote:

I'm lazy too a lot of the time ...hehe Smile Especially with inking things. I wanna color! Not ink something I just drew! Shocked

I understand that !

For all the males: My next drawing probably will be a really sexy lady so.... Wink
Kashinilaya
Very good job! The hair in the last picture is very well done.
karysky
Hi!

I just finished drawing Emma Watson... took me some while because I didn't have time to draw since september !

I'm really proud of this one, I think it's my best yet. Tell me what you think !!

Emma Watson
noliver
Very nice ! I like the hair. Your facial proportioning seems a bit out. The nose too short ? I dunno. But its a great drawing! I can certainly recognise the person.
Totoman127
Very good. The faves seem a bit off, but still nice ^^;
Cov3r70ps
Very very nice. Better than anything I could ever hope to do. Very Happy
Annush_K
The last portrait just amazes me. Can stare at it for hours. Are you planning to do any sort of tutorial on humans? ^^
PriDe
Great work mame. Good use of lightning and shadows in these pics!! poses look greate too. Simply love pencil drawings! Cool
PriDe
niranvv wrote:
Nice works dude!!
keep it up!!
Expecting more from you!!
Laughing

Niran

i think she's a chick not a dude hehe Laughing (sry if i'm wrong thou)
tefa_taftaf2010
i like the TWO GIRLS more .. specially the young one ,,

she has a beautiful and simple features..

you have a skillful hand in drawing...

Send My Greetings TO your talent

Surprised
ThornsOfSorrow
Wow, I have to say that I really love your work. Some of the proportions are a bit off on the first few links that you posted, but your most recent (Emma Watson) honestly blew me away! There's so much improvement in that one compared to the others, and the amount of detail that you put into it is astounding. Her hair and eyes, especially, are perfect. Keep up the good work!
truespeed
I could draw ok,when i tried,i could get all the facial features,the shading and everything but one thing i could never do was hair,and you do hair well karysky.
idefineny
that was beautiful, i believe the piece of artwork you are selling for $80. My achilles heel has always been hair. Though i do a fairly good job, you can tell there is still more that can be learned.
danuqui
Wow!!! Really beautiful!

karysky wrote:
Ok, I pondered about whether or not I should have put "realistic" in the title because although I try to make them look realistic, they aren't good enough in my opinion.

My boyfriend - Colored pencils

Religious Man

Two Girls

Christoph Schneider

Till Lindemann
danuqui
Wow!!! Really beautiful!

karysky wrote:

Religious Man

Two Girls

Christoph Schneider

Till Lindemann
danuqui
Wow!!! Really beautiful!

karysky wrote:

Religious Man

Two Girls

Christoph Schneider

Till Lindemann
Che
Wow, great work on the hair there. It looks really nice. The only thing I would advice improvement on would be the nose. But even as it is, it looks geat. Nice job
I look forward to seeing more...
karysky
Hello !

I just wanted to post links to my two latest drawings...

The first one is of Emma Watson, and the second one is of my Kung Fu Master, Sifu Jocelyn Toy.

I know Emma's hair are really awful, I was sick and tired of working on that drawing, so I botched it near the end.

Tell me what you think !

Emma Watson

Sifu Jocelyn Toy

Cool
alezunde
You seem to be able to handle value extremely well. The only thing holding your work back is your lak of attention to proportions. Pay more attention to the proportions, and your gallery would be even more killer than it already is.
Nice work, keep it up.