FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

A Great new concept!

MadeinIndia
Hi all, I am working on a very unique concept! I am looking for someone who lives in the following cities. Please get in touch with me and I will explain in detail, who knows, we might even make some good money at the end of the day!

1. Melbourne
2. London
3. Los Angeles
4. Rio
5. Karachi
6. Lahore
7. Auckland

If you live in any other city too, we will include that city also very soon, so u can participate anyway! Just get in touch with me!
Bondings
For people who thought this was a scam, this is about making a cell phone blog (pictures taken with cell phones) in those different cities. The money part is just optional advertising like Adsense on the blogs.
http://www.cellyourcity.com/
Blaster
I live around Philidelphia is that good?
calvinchin
Hi there,

Can you PM me the concept and see if my area can have such feature
or not? Embarassed

Thank you.
MadeinIndia
Hi friends, I am proud to say that CellYourCity.com has come a long way since it's launch just a few months back. Today we have 17 cities participating in the site and more than 20 guides and more than 1000 pictures!

A National newspaper in India featured us plus BBC has called us from London to enquire more about the website.

I am interested in featuring countries like China, Pakistan, from the Middle East etc. If anyone lives in those places and would like their city to be featured in CellYourCity.com, just let me know!

Merry Christmas to you all!
RhysAndrews
I don't understand how this concept is that brilliant - a nice simple idea, sure... but eh, I don't see the excitement.

-Rhys
MadeinIndia
Hi!

In the whole thread, I never used the word "Brilliant"! Well I surely did say its an amazing idea as there is no other site on the Internet belonging to this segment. There are sites which carry pictures taken on mobile phones, there are lot of travel sites but CellYourCity is the only site to have mixed travel and technology together. I still say its a very simple idea but most of the time, it's those simple ideas that work! Who needs anything complicated anyway Wink
murtazahh
IT seems like a good idea, but personally i don't think it is very amazing, but thats just my opinion.
CyanEyed
good idea, but i live in birmingham, and my camera doesnt have a zoom that allows me to see london 100 miles away :p
MadeinIndia
Hey, You still can become a guide for Birmingham! We do have Cambridge too in our list? Let me know if you are interested!
bluecradle
i can see what the site is trying to get, 2006 was the year where users have been in full-scale control of sites like youtube. it's a nice idea btw for me...goodluck Very Happy
Davidgr1200
Nice idea. I used to live in Cambridge so it was nice to have a look at the pictures there. using a mobile with camera and having a direct connection should make updating the pages instantaneous, so if something happens in one of "your" cities then pictures could appear directly. I'm bookmarking this page.