FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Looking for some Xbox Gammers!

Ghost Rider103
Hey everyone, I am looking for some people that play xbox or xbox 360, I have had this team for a while now, but havnt told any of the teamates that i have finished out web site. But I was looking for some more people to join in and help make this team bigger! So I dont have a 360 yet, so I was looking for somone that is reliable to carry on my team to the 360 for now until I get one. Also more xbox people for more games that my team is on. And some moderators to help moderate on my forum.

So if you are interested go to www.mfrmarineforcerecon.frih.net

This should be in the advertising section, but I need some gammers to join, so if the mods would please leave this in here I would appreciate it. Cool
rightclickscott
I started a team too, called Team Awsomesauce. It's only got the best of the best, and we have never lost! Why? Because we're teh awsomesauce.
Ghost Rider103
rightclickscott wrote:
I started a team too, called Team Awsomesauce. It's only got the best of the best, and we have never lost! Why? Because we're teh awsomesauce.

Cool, but this isnt about your team is it? nope.
Ghost Rider103
Comon the first 5 people that join and make some post wil get 10 FRIH$ a week as long as they post. at least 4 times a week. Im still looking for some mods btw.