FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Help Me Out ! - Let's do it together :p

exarkun
| Help Me Out | is officially opened!!!
Well, the whole thing is about helping one another with their questions, and get to know more friends Razz
Being able to help others is a good thing, and that is why I started this site. Because I have tons and tons of question myself as well. Rolling Eyes

And please give some feedback on the site as well. Thnx alot Wink
GB
Nice idea, it seems quite similar to Yahoo Answers although you seem more focused on building a community. It will be interesting to see how the site develops.
sonic
cool idead you got there due Very Happy, I'll see if I can get some time to your site Very Happy
exarkun
Thnx for supporting it. Hope to see you there Razz

Is there any improvement I can make for my site?
rayx
Cool, nice idea site is great too.
exarkun
GB wrote:
Nice idea, it seems quite similar to Yahoo Answers although you seem more focused on building a community. It will be interesting to see how the site develops.

Ya. The idea is quite simlar to Yahoo Answers and the new QnA live(from msn). However, the main difference it that it is not created by Bill Gates nor some guy at Yahoo. Just a normal neighbourhood guy. Wink
Hobbit
Seems like a good forum, specially the math forum. It would be really cool if it was very active, so if I ever needed help with my HW I would go there and get answers immediately.
exarkun
Helping with one another with homework... that is a good idea Smile
It is just as well, as my math is generally quite good. Just don't dump me those unversity third year questions that would make me think for a month. Wink
exarkun
I think that I need to redesign the banner of my site. It is kinda short. Does anyone thinks the same as me?