FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

one-click-design

one-click-design
my website will b up soon. if u like it refer ppl to it. i own a graphic design company. one-click-design.com. i hope you will visit it.
Traveller
Your double post of this same, general message in the "Design Tips" forum did not offer any actual tips, but only was another ad for your site, so it has been removed. This one has been kept, since it is in the correct forum and (with the other one gone) is no longer a duplicate.
Hobbit
Why do you post it if it's down? Confused
eruct
Yes. I agree with Hobbit. Please make sure your link works before you start trying to get some business. Not off to a good start.
Hobbit
It works now but I don't like it because it was coded with photoshop, you should slice it and code it in notepad (or whatever).
Technaut
well, it looks nice, but it's codded horrible. you say it was codded in photoshop, Hobbit? now i know why i don't want to waste money on buying that program. do yourself a favor, one-click, and get The GIMP.

you should also note (in case you missed the fact), that your links (not being relative) require the "http://" prefix on them.
Alie
Quote:
now i know why i don't want to waste money on buying that program.

Photoshop is one of the best programs for graphics creating! If somebody made, let's say "not so good" web site, it doesn't mean that photoshop is bad program. It means - bad photoshop user Wink
Hobbit
Yeah exactly. What photoshop does is slice it, but you still need to do a bit of coding yourself.
saskshadowplayers
This is kinda out there but... your site One Click Design or OCD for short, well OCD is already a pretty common acronym for Obsessive Compulsive Disorder... which I find kinda funny. Im just saying If I made the website the American Institute of Driving Schools. Im not sure if AIDS would be a good choice for a acronym