FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Digimon

Becky
Any digimon fans out there?
I used to be a massive fan, and right now i'm getting back into it.

What are your opinions on it?
Negative and Positive

Very Happy
Reiji
I used to like it, but they don´t have a consecutive story and the timeline has no relation one to another.

Thats why I don´t like it anymore.
Ratman2050
It was ok. Now its old and lame. Keep off of it.
Tasa
As pop anime goes Digimon was nice in the fact that it had a good story. And character devolpment. It got slow at times and you do have to understand that each new season does not have much to do with the last season but rather is a whole new show (with a few exceptions). Which is nice cause you don't have to watch the past season to get into the new season.
m_furquan36
i was like a digimon fanatic at a time i always liked angewoman and wargreymon and also others i just love imperialdramon the other version tht stands lol anyway digimon was like a childhood thing i always use to talk bout one guy from it and tht was matt well known as yamato in the japanese series we only hav it till the second series rite now and i always looking foward to the new series comin soon(tht is over here)anyway i always liked digimon more then beyblade coz i started watchin it more then beyblade at tht time and now beyblade is ending but thts not the point its just i always did like digimon then tht.
eku53ru
When I fell out of watching Pokemon, I went to Digimon instead. XD;

I'm not the fan I was three years ago, but the recent Savers series is interesting, to say at the least. I was finally able to watch the Japanese version of the first two seasons, as well as the X-Evolution movie.

For Savers, I was upset that they switched out a lot of the old staff/cast members, but I'm excited for who's been chosen for the roles. Agumon's voice still leaves me a bit bothered, especially when he evolves into GeoGreymon or RiseGreymon. His voice sounds a bit too normal for me, but that's just my opinion. =P The current events in the series are a bit wonky, though; I find myself a bit confused from time to time.
exarkun
I liked the first season of digimon as it is the most original digimon series I have ever seen. The others just linked down from there, and although more digimon is being added, it is not that good after all for the later season of digimon
Reiji
exarkun wrote:
I liked the first season of digimon as it is the most original digimon series I have ever seen. The others just linked down from there, and although more digimon is being added, it is not that good after all for the later season of digimon

Yeah, same here.

The first one was the best of all.
DopeyCriz
Digimon..

I used to like them, until the newer one make it crap.
The 1st series, i liked.

I like Wargreymon and Rapidmon (However you spell it)

But now, im too old unfortunately.
Memories is still inside my brain lol

~DopeyCriz
Pikokola
I loke the first series [ Digimon World ] and the Digimon tamers series.. the rest... I'm diassapointed, I hate a anime, movies, or series which just use same name to attract people to watch/read it Sad
Nintendo
I personally can't stand digimon, it's basically jus the same stuff as pokemon (even worse Razz) I used to love it as a child, i admit, but anyone who's 11 and above, i can't see can actually like it Neutral
tolerance
I liked the first and second seasons, it's actually one of the reasons I started to draw.

Everything after those two seaons took a sharp nosedive though, and I have no idea if they're even still making new episodes (possibly, because I'm pretty sure they're still making Pokemon.)
ItsWesley
I liked digimon since it first came out, and I liked Tamers the best, but that new series, Savers isn't nearly as good.
Etcetera
The pairings in digimon are incredible though :3. Even though it was obviously just for children, there were so many hidden pairings inside of it :3. I'm probably just a complete dork, but it worked out pretty well. But personally I thought pokemon was the better series in the beginning. It had more character than Digimon. But then it got all crappy around the time brock left for the first time. So to Digimon I went, soon that went down hill as well around the 4th season. Over all I decided to stay away from anything ending in "mon".
kou9992
I used too be a huge fan. I stopped watching as much around Tamers and as soon as Frontier aired I stopped watching altogether. FRONTIER WAS CRAP(my opinion). I'm starting to get back into it by watching Savers.
mackhenry
Reiji wrote:
exarkun wrote:

Yeah, same here.

The first one was the best of all.

same fior me Wink
FunDa
Which do you like better - Digimon or Pokemon ??