FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

God of War

Reflex
I made a little review of 'God of war'

General/Summary:
God of War is a great game! But not for younger players. The bad things you do are have sex, there is lots of blood, lot of bad language. This is a great game for older players though. You could do excellent combos such as grab an enemy and rip them straight in half!
You get awsome weapons too! You get two long chains that are melted into Kratos' arms. At the end of the chains there are blades. These are called the Blades of Chaos. These blades are fast and cause a lot of damage, that is if you upgrade the swords to max.

Gameplay:
While you are playing, ther are gruesome monsters such as the Sirens. They have huge mouths, littirly, and long black hair. They sing a song in the desert that attracts men. If you hit them with your blades then they throw thunder bolts. They very powerful, so be very careful of them.

Graphics:
The graphics are amazing! I hated PS2 until this game came out. This game is very detailed with the blood, views, and people. These graphics are wonderful! You will never get bored of watching those mini movies before playing the game.This game looks like it will have horrible graphics but it has the best graphics I have seen on PS2.

Sound:
The sound is great! Without the sound this game isn't worth while. The editors picked the people with the best people with the perfect voice for the perfect character. None of the voices in this gam
e are annoying. The sound when something brakes, makes it sound like something broke in real life.

Please rate this game and the review,
Thanks in advance,
Reflex.. Wink
Rastaman
god of war is my favorite game
so hard , great graphics great sound great scenario
especially last combos are cool , ares's army helped me too much Smile
(especially when our hero visited to the dead world)

hmmm best games are
1) god of war
2) fatal frame 2

???
roguewrath
This game is probably one of the most underated games. Even though its got sort of cheesy title, it is damn fun to play.
Kelcey
I wanna get this and Devil May Cry 3... but I wanna wait until they drop to 20 bucks... I can't spend over 100 dollars on two games right off ;(