FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Tomb Raider 8 :: What Do You Expect To See?

Ainsley3389
I just finished playing Tomb Raider Legend and can't wait till the next one is out! I think Lara will be searching for Avalon in 8 and find her mother (hopefully alive). I hope there are more interactive objects also. Maybe Lara will have to fight Amanda again, but this time Amanda is more powerful? I really want to hear what others want to see or think they will see in Tomb Raider 8.
Nameless
Tombs.
I expect to see tombs.
Razz
Helios
Tighter clothes on Lara would always be accepted Cool
Shuryou
Has it definately been confirmed then? If so, I'd love to see some beach levels. Wink. More weapons too, definately. The games so far seem to imo had a lack of weapons, or good ones anyway.
votd
Well, what do we want to see?

We want to return to the Tomb Raider 1 style of gaming, because it was cool. Maybe not exactly, but partly.

Well, maybe I would expect some remaked levels from old Tomb Raider. You know, improved and bigger than ever.

Tomb Raider Angel of Darkness sucked. Sucked bigger than ever. But Chronicles also sucked.
djsamsung
Tomb Raider Legend was awesome. BUT!

Two things i wanna see in the next installment:
1. LONGER GAMEPLAY HOURS
2. Tighter/Sexier Lara. Wink
DopeyCriz
White top, so when she get wet Wink

But these days, censorship can be pain in the ass
QrafTee
I'd like to see her finally die actually. And if there are any people who seriously want another game after she dies, it can be a love child who she abandoned eons ago who happen to do the same thing as she does but she won't be rich until two sequels after that.

Ainsley3389 wrote:
I just finished playing Tomb Raider Legend and can't wait till the next one is out! I think Lara will be searching for Avalon in 8 and find her mother (hopefully alive). I hope there are more interactive objects also. Maybe Lara will have to fight Amanda again, but this time Amanda is more powerful? I really want to hear what others want to see or think they will see in Tomb Raider 8.
4ndY
a nuderaider patch
djsamsung
4ndY wrote:
a nuderaider patch

that would be really interesting Twisted Evil