FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Love Lost ??? I am still conused, pl. help

rajat
I was and still am in love with a ex colleague. She started it all, but soon left the workplace for a better job. Though we never dated or exchanged any romantic ideas, but still feels the same. She is 26 and i am 29. Now for some time we are out of touch. I don't want to lose her. I mailed her a couple of times, but she never replied, though she visits the office to meet other colleagues. What should i do next.... I m Confused. Crying or Very sad
Sadow
It's best to speak out your feelings for her if you meet her. Try to find out where she lives or get her phonenumber. Maybe the e-mail address you used was spelled wrong?
HoboPelican
rajat wrote:
I was and still am in love with a ex colleague. She started it all, but soon left the workplace for a better job. Though we never dated or exchanged any romantic ideas, but still feels the same. She is 26 and i am 29. Now for some time we are out of touch. I don't want to lose her. I mailed her a couple of times, but she never replied, though she visits the office to meet other colleagues. What should i do next.... I m Confused. Crying or Very sad

Hmm, you never dated, never were romantic, she doesn't reply to emails, and visits other colleagues. I think she is making it pretty clear you should forget about her. Maye harsh, but without any encouragment from her, anything you do now might be considered creepy. Let it go, my friend.
GProject
HoboPelican wrote:
Hmm, you never dated, never were romantic, she doesn't reply to emails, and visits other colleagues. I think she is making it pretty clear you should forget about her. Maye harsh, but without any encouragment from her, anything you do now might be considered creepy. Let it go, my friend.

I gotta agree with this I'm afraid - it really doesn't look like this thing is going to go anywhere so do yourself a favour & forget it. It's definiately the best decision long-term. Sorry, I know it's not what you want to hear.
Vandalyzed
I'm gonna throw in my aggreance with these other folks.

But as a reply to the one advice to try and get her phone number or find out where she lives........

I gotta say, dont this is at all. If she's giving you no encouragement at this point, and you dont already have her number or address.......then you weren't meant to have it.

Getting this information on your own could have a negative impact on your goal.

If you were to do anything, although I think that letting go is the answer, but if you were to do something......I would say speak to one of the colleagues that she comes to see.

In a casual manner you can ask as to how she's doing, and thru them offer a message to her......but beyond that, I'd say just chill.
mike_phi
This seems to be very sensitive, I would say ya you should try to get some sort of closure but at the same time be carefull as not to be a wierdo.

I would not just let her go as weman sometimes play a bit hard to get but I would also not try to get her number or details on the sly.

If you are a patient hunter you can wait till you see her again and not be she but make an effort to get a momment to chat so you can reveal your feelings and see how she feels about it, and this should be even easier to do now that she has left your work place so any blunder will not affect your dailly life at work.

If she only comes round very seldomly then get to talking to someone who you know has her details and ask them to call her and either give your number to her or get her permission for you to use her number this way you have not offended her or forced yourself and invaded her privacy but you are meerly showing interest of future contact.

if she refuses or still ignores this attempt then throw in the towel as the next actions are borderline woiredo/ stalker

cheers and good luck