FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Vote for my face ^^

vesves

hehe vote me bah ^^

i vote my self 9/10 because there is no perfect human ^^ in da world
Ghost900
8/10 but That is just my opinion
S3nd K3ys
You sure got a purty mouth, boy. Wink
vesves
thank you for your voting and comment :p ,i appreciate it,erm let me add another picture for maybe looks better only or the other side of me XD ...

well how is me the the girl (i wish she cound be my girlfriend after all...)i looks better or not???

this picture i took it when we are in choir competition,we took it with our costumes,looks weird isn't it the costume ?
sky305
You look cool and handsome.
Maybe later i will also post my photo to the forum.
abone
you vote yourself 9/10 Very Happy I am just wondering what is the something missing from your face ? or why didn't you vote yourself 10/10 Rolling Eyes

vesves wrote:

hehe vote me bah ^^

i vote my self 9/10 because there is no perfect human ^^ in da world
Ghost900
He is missing a beard Question

The second pic is nice also Razz
pollux1er
not bad. That's all what i can say!
Kashinilaya
You could only get 7 out of 10 in the first picture, for two reasons:

* a smile is responsible for twenty per cent of a humam face beauty;

* only ladies get 10 out of 10, for beauty is feminine by nature.

But you got a 9 in the second picture! Smile
vesves
well tx for you guys opinion :p

i didn't know that im a good looking guy

Razz

joking...

well every once i login i wll post my picture here and share with you all ^^ (i hope i can find some oppesite sex who interest on me Very Happy )

erm this time i will post my cutey face...

hehe how about this picture?
i rate my self 8/10

-1 marks by theory-no perfect human
-1 marks by saying ,the background is messy and not nice haha(my house is very messy since there is only a woman living with...)

do i see someone say i lack a beard?
dun worry my beard is longer now,i guess i find a good place and take again,well my shaver broken x.x ,haha its rare to see a 17 year old chinese boy with beard...true,all my friend says im old... LOL
abhisek16
well I would rate u 9/10.ur looking cool. hey frnds dont ask for my pic as i look horrible. something like a mirror cracking material.
Ghost900
lol ya that is an ok pic but bad background but that won't hurt your face rating Very Happy
Che
You get a 10/10 buddy! You rock for putting your picture up for rating!
Sokken
I will give a 7/10 which is absolutely not a bad grade.

this is my grades explained Smile

0: Burnvictim or mishaped
1: extremly ugly, still outside normality
2: very ugly but could be normal
3: Not a pretty sight but not alone with this look
4: Not pretty but normal
5: Average look
6: Hey pretty nice
7: Definitely good looks
8: Could be a model
9: Absolutely beautiful
10: wow wow wow
tar-xzv
vesves wrote:
thank you for your voting and comment :p ,i appreciate it,erm let me add another picture for maybe looks better only or the other side of me XD ...

well how is me the the girl (i wish she cound be my girlfriend after all...)i looks better or not???

this picture i took it when we are in choir competition,we took it with our costumes,looks weird isn't it the costume ?

Now, if I say you look like Asian Will Smith, will you get mad? Well, you shouldn't, coz you have his ears and head shape. Someone tell me I'm not crazy or seeing things? Very Happy

5ani
Sokken
I agree with the Will Smith point Smile
tar-xzv
Sokken wrote:
I agree with the Will Smith point Smile

Phew,

I thought I was the only one seeing things Wink
mjohnson
you are very cool Aisan boy! which country do you come from?
Dragonfly
keep them coming those pictures.... they are nice. Just a genuine exposure of your own pictures.

I will rate 9/10... I like them...
Ghost900
Asian Will Smith Very Happy LOL but I do kinda agree.
vesves
very thanks t oyou guys XD due to my exam week..i forgot to update...
sorry guys...i will posting another picture after my tuition time...i guess 7hour more after this msg...hey man im from malaysia...hehe tx for the vote...more picture will be here soon XDXDXD

sincerly
venus
vesves
Quote:

Quote:

Now, if I say you look like Asian Will Smith, will you get mad? Well, you shouldn't, coz you have his ears and head shape. Someone tell me I'm not crazy or seeing things?

5ani

haha anyway i dont understand wat is aisan smith :p ...my english very lousy ...

thus...i wont be angry since im asking u guys opinion ^^
vesves
o yea last time i heard someone say i dont hav a beard...now i got some...haha i guess i took one today and post afterward...hmm i guess i with beard looks not so cute XD anyway looking forward to it ^^ thank you
vesves
yo guys after todays hard work now finally can upload another version of my self XD...this i looks pretty old and serious oh !!

my beard longer... :p
i guess my face with no beard looks nicer dont u guys think so?
hehe no beard looks younger...
vesves

haha heres another one...im cool eh 7/10
vesves
hehe heres another young lady with me ^^ she is so cute ~~ !!!!

her name is karen and me is venus... haha

nice or not hehe
hdfailure
have you told her that? Wink
Lonelyhut
8/10 I think....
vesves
hdfailure wrote:

wat do u mean?
have i told her tat she is cute???

i din tell...how can i suddenly go infront her and say hi karen u r so cute today and ever !!! ...her face will turn red i tell you...and you know well...girls = sensitive = boys and girls stuff = loves

if i say tat i might in trouble...we just good friends, i affraid she would chase after me after i praise her hahaha
Che
In the first picture... were you in a classroom?!?!! Nice way to spend your lectures man...
vesves
yeah suppose enjoying waile i still have that time well yea,i still studying,erm that's my tuition's center's classroom.

hehe
nam_siddharth
African Will SmithVery Happy
AtyPics
I vote 1/10... about the idea of ranking your face!!! Wink
jazrt
vesves wrote:
hdfailure wrote:

wat do u mean?

i din tell...how can i suddenly go infront her and say hi karen u r so cute today and ever !!! ...her face will turn red i tell you...and you know well...girls = sensitive = boys and girls stuff = loves

if i say tat i might in trouble...we just good friends, i affraid she would chase after me after i praise her hahaha

I have totally enjoyed the postings here.
Very brave of you to ask people to vote for your face.
lift your face up a little. and keep that smile coming.

10 out of 10.

Everyone is perfect in their own way
and who is to say what is perfect.
To one who sees beauty to another sees ugly. And vice versa.
And usually those that are in magazines have been airbrushed and touched digitally.
vesves
jazrt wrote:
vesves wrote:
hdfailure wrote:

wat do u mean?

I have totally enjoyed the postings here.
Very brave of you to ask people to vote for your face.
lift your face up a little. and keep that smile coming.

10 out of 10.

Everyone is perfect in their own way
and who is to say what is perfect.
To one who sees beauty to another sees ugly. And vice versa.
And usually those that are in magazines have been airbrushed and touched digitally.

hmm? i dono why there is another guy throwing up "a handsome well-tanned man" in my photo gallary forum ...

do u mean karen and i ?since u say i very brave posting picture and ask for opinion...???
vesves
looks like no one active nor interest on my face anymore XDXD let me show off something cool ,plz wait i uploading XD
vesves

so there is 5 pretty japanese girl and another normal looking girl,and two handsome guy XDXD , me and kevin,

so mind voting them?

ayumi mukaiyama 8/10 ( quite cute)
yumeko mori 10/10 (best)
mina mori 8/10 (LOL she almost as tall as me >.<)
shoko maki 9/10 ( so pretty)
haruka oiwa 7/10 ( pretty? i guess so ...)
miki nishimura 6/10 ( i have sharp eyes :p)

and ofcause
venus 9/10
kevin 9/10
vesves
i guess with my a little -nihongo ga- japanese language,hehe i know to speak abit, luckily ...XDXD i could charm the girl name ayumi,because i praise her pretty and beautiful when she ware her kimono,after change i praise her,wow u looks fabulous,even without kimono, and ops she fell on me haha too bad its only 3hours total of the visits,

maybe i will post all the picture in here later , good idea or not ?
Sokken
Do these people on the picture know that you put them up for voting? Otherwise I think you shouldn't do that.

Anyway I would not rate them exactly like you. the order of who I find pretiest is different from mine so taste is different. I'm from Europe and maybe there is also some difference in what is generally thought of as attractive looks in different parts of the world.
fizzo
Your Hair on the Second Picture looks good to you, Better stick with the that cut and I hope girls will come along. Wink
vesves
the japanese love to take picture as i know them well that day we comunicated ABIT, they say they like to posting and take nice picture,so i put them on for voting should be no problem ,and i guess they also like to be voted XD...anyway they don't have a computer in their home -_- ...i guess they are the smart type who study only...only haruka oiwa had an handphone number...

fizzo wrote:
Your Hair on the Second Picture looks good to you, Better stick with the that cut and I hope girls will come along. Wink

greeting, and thanks dude, i also gona cut that style later,me facing exam now,once in my life only...in malaysia form 5 =17 year old , official examintion,SPM ... errr well indeed i also like short hair since i lazy to play on my hair , all my friend are spike like durians(malaysia fruits)
haha

Sokken wrote:
Do these people on the picture know that you put them up for voting? Otherwise I think you shouldn't do that.

Anyway I would not rate them exactly like you. the order of who I find pretiest is different from mine so taste is different. I'm from Europe and maybe there is also some difference in what is generally thought of as attractive looks in different parts of the world.

hehe i get your point , everyone's point of view is different XD,nvm just vote for fun if you want to XD

ermm i got tons of the japanese visits picture,its just only my group of picture...there is alot of other group more...

haruka oiwa is the type of rich girl, her act and speech are like those rich family's daughter...and i asked her hobby,she likes to SHOPPING !! well rich girl...

Animal wrote:
Please stop double- and multiple-posting. This is against the forum rules. Use the edit button if you have something to add.
vesves
Animal wrote:
Please stop double- and multiple-posting. This is against the forum rules. Use the edit button if you have something to add.

deeply sorry animal, i promise not to do that again .

well im back online now since the past 3 or almost 4 months im lost somewhere else accually im working that time, but now i fired my boss and back online :p ...

alot more pictures is coming !! stay tuned everyone !!
justy

decode it..

Razz
nivinjoy
In my opinion a 8/10 will do....Hope you are having a nice time pass during your class hours..huh..??

Laughing Laughing