FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Tsubasa Chronicle

vesves
hi all my dear anime fans,,, Tsubasa Chronicle is an adventure and romance story worth to watch if u interested,,,anyone here like xiao lang or the magicion or the mr samurai and ofcause the pretty princess sakura...

i like xiao lang because he is main char XD the second is the magicion ...i admired his chemistry lol in cooking ...
exarkun
I like that one too. If I am not wrong, it is still coming out, is it? It is a comic with lots of character together, although I only recognise a few characters from Card Captor Sakura, and HolicXXX.
vesves
erm tsubasa chronicle 2 is still coming out and almost finish the second series...several more episod should do finish i guess...there is movie also,if anyone interested ,i can share the link,and the movie story line is good too,although is only 40+ minutes... well i guess this tsubasa chronicle 1 and tsubasa chronicle 2 they copy the character and edit abt... dont u feel like sakura is from card captor sakura's a elder form,then shou lang is also from CCS the boy who using taoist skill,the couple grow older and make tsubasa anime XD,,,xxxholix is from the same company...tats y the sprite and the charactor is all stick man ....haha thin i mean...
Revvion
I like the anime, and if you read the manga youl see that it also takes stuff out of Card Captor Sakura as it is in the same universe.
sky305
I check certain anime such as tsubasa chronicle,card captor sakura,holicxxx,chobits and so on,these animes are supported by a same company,CLAMP, Rolling Eyes , and also these animes' characters,most characters are being used repeatly,example,Syaoran,Sakura and Tomoyo Daidouji, they all can be found in Card Captor Sakura and also Tsubasa Chronicle Idea
So we can somehow know the characters' characteristic although its from another anime which supported by same company. Wink
jasmine
What can I say? Clamp is the best!

As for Tsubasa, I can consider it as a collector's item of sorts since Clamp characters are gathering together in it. Very Happy
crimson_aria
I really like Tsubasa Chronicles. I like the way they put the characters from different animations to form one story. I like the soundtrack too. I love CLAMP.
eku53ru
Wow, I haven't followed Tsubasa's anime since episode seven, though I did get to watch episode forty some time ago. o.o

I've been reading the manga more, though, and the latest twist almost blew my socks off; I have a renewed liking of Syaoran. o_o;
vesves
i really wish for third season coming out... it ends too fast yet its nice,isn't it unsatisfy? should make 50 episodes...:p
vesves
so guys TC2 is almost fully released...anyone finished all the episod?

i just watch the few first episod...but still,i really wan to continue till finish...just think that what the tut did the yugioh team doin..they are so freaking slow man...

i just wanna enjoy one shot from a to z once again...its so fun watching the story...anyone using other fansub??? please tell me the quality...so far yugioh i watched..teh quaility is nice...but slow...Sad

i dono wat to do...prey for yugioh team to out faster XD

vesves
i recomend anime...cause anime got sound effect and moving graphic !!! haha i found manga not interested... Sad maybe different people different taste Very Happy
Scaramanga
Revvion wrote:
I like the anime, and if you read the manga youl see that it also takes stuff out of Card Captor Sakura as it is in the same universe.

It's not in the same universe as CCS. It's alternate versions of persons from other CLAMP titles in DIFFERENT universes.

Also, I notice there's a lot of people in this thread who enjoy the show, but apparently I'm the only one here who doesn't. I think it's fan-pandering pap, with 2-dimensional characters and a pretty thin "plot" designed just to have the characters in different permutations and scenarios. xxxHolic at least is an more interesting and original concept (and with far better design, IMO.)
yy1124
Of all the Clamp's anime, this is the only one I have "serious interest" in...

I like kurogane, he's just cool~

Although Faye is cute...he might be the strongest among all others Very Happy
Totoman127
Lol, that was the first manga I got into. Then I watched some of the anime, but I didnt like it as much as the manga :\
justjess
Oh I have the the manga, and i absolutely love it! My favorite characters are also Xiao Lang, shes so cute and funny! I also have the magician down pretty high up on the list hes cool Cool
kamoe_x
vesves wrote:
tsubasa chronicle 2 is still coming out

Really? Second series?
Jeyon
Yeah, came out long ago. Now at episode 50+.

So far, this anime can say my favourite among all. Personally, Syaoran is god-damn bloody cool Laughing

Best website to download tsubasa chronicle 2nd season : www.animesuki.com ^^
zanzou
SO I just read the manga (since I was behind, chapters ~60-140), and my love has just been given a HUGE boost.

It got a bit stinted when the anime (*cringe*) came out, and I just got lazy with it.... but man, was it worth it to spend hours reading it today.

:::SPOILERS FOR CHAPTERS 120-140 BEGINS HERE::::

Syaron being the clone? And eating Fai's eye? And BECOMING EVIL AND TERRORIZING WORLDS? I'm so in love. It's absolutely insane.

I want fic, hopefully long, preferably RIGHT NOW.

::::SPOILERS FOR CHAPTERS 120-140 END HERE::::

I loved the Kurogane backstory (though I wish we'd gotten some (re:more) for Fai, also), and I've just loved how the characters have grown and matured lately... I cheer every time Sakura kicks butt. :D

Anyway. Babble over.