You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Who will win the EPL this season?
 25%  [ 1 ]
Manchester United
 50%  [ 2 ]
 0%  [ 0 ]
 25%  [ 1 ]
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

As the new season of the English Premier League moves closer, the anticipation, the pressure and the excitement just keeps on increasing. People are wondering who will be crowned the king of this prestigious league this season.

Will it be the mighty Chelsea? Will it be the great Manchester United? Do Liverpool and Arsenal have a chance? The excitement grows bigger and bigger......

Maybe, this year, the underdogs like Everton and Newcastle have a chance. Maybe Middlesborough and Tottenham can shoot up a few places.

You never know if Bolton, Aston Villa, Fulham or Manchester City can shoot up the table.

It will be good to see the likes of West Ham, Charlton, Wigan Athletic and Blackburn play as well.

Can Reading, Sheffield United or Watford prove themselves? Can Portsmith do better this season?

Poor Birmingham, Sunderland and Southampton were relegated and now play in the Championship.

Thus, the EPL as it is called is the greatest league in the world.
i don't like chlease
but i'm very sure chlease will win

i hope arsenal made any thing with its new troops

or even man und
i would really love man u ot win the EPL this season but I really cannot seeing anybody getting past chelsea, with their top players they have bought with their squillions of dollars it really isnt gona happen Crying or Very sad
Well, it's finally started and it is going to be great! Here are the first day's matches:

Sheffield United 1 - 1 Liverpool

This one was a real shocker as Liverpool went down and then came to equalise with Robby Fowler's penalty.

West Ham United 3 - 1 Charlton Athletic

Zamora got two goals to his name and seems to be a very tenacious as well as dangerous player.

Reading 3 - 2 Middlesborough

This was the shocker of the century. Who would think that an English Championship club who got promoted to the EPL would come back from a 2-0 deficit to a mighty team such as Middlesborough?!

Portsmith 3 - 0 Blackburn Rovers

You won't believe it but after Kanu's excellent performance, Portsmith lead the Premiership!

Newcastle United 2 - 1 Wigan Athletic

Wigan seemed in there but yet, they lost it in the end.

Everton 2 - 1 Watford

Though Watford played quite well, Everton were just too good.

Arsenal 1 - 1 Aston Villa

Another shocker! Villa performed excellently and could have won if Theo Walcott didn't unleash himself. Henry wasn't himself in the match.

Bolten Wanderers 2 - 0 Tottenham Hotspur

Two early goals from Bolton saw them through.

Keep watching the EPL and ENJOY!!!
go Manchester Utd !!!!
After few seasons without winning the EPL, I do like Manchester United to win the league.

Today Man United did quite well by beating Fulham. A warning sign for the other clubs Smile
Liverpool and Arsenal crapped their pants yesterday.

I'm definitely glad I woke up at 5:30 AM this morning to catch the Manchester United match on radio online. I was mad that I missed the first goal but then the goals just kept on coming.

This certainly seems to be the type of year where everyone wants to count Man U out from day one because we're not spending enough and Chelsea's got Shevschenko and Ballack blah blah blah, but hopefully we can stay healthy and prove the critics wrong like we've done so many times in the past.

As for our goalscoring problems without van Nistelrooy, I think we've got it covered. With Ronaldo and Saha playing the way they're playing and Wayne Rooney being Wayne Rooney, we can certainly make up for the scoring void. People forget that the offense was much more fluid without Ruud at the end of last season than with him. And don't forget that Solskjaer's back. Pretty soon we'll have Alan Smith back too.