FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Who is the real "terrerist" ?

nappa
As you have seen on the news about Islael bombing Labanon. I wish I could really define whether who is the real terrerist. Islael, Labanon or US. In fact it's really hard to say because a nation with more power can define others as terrerists. US also has done many bad things against other nation and call them "terrerists".

Moreover there are two kinds of war. Economic and the real war in the battle field. Some countries just attacked others' economy then get away free.

Look at Singapore. There most important economic policy is to invest in others countries (becaue there country is so small) and sometimes it looks like they buying up others' very properties. For example, in Thailand they are banning products and services which belong to Singapore company because they bought their satlelite from the primeminister. (I'm living in Thailand)

So what do think. Who is the real terrerist then ?
dxhunter
Real terrorist are Zionist Country (Israel) and USA. Mad Mad Mad
myrevolt
Uh no. how about everyone just stops bombing each other. Blame and hate, just keep it going. Lay down your arms and stop the bloodshed.

And it is spelled terrorist.
Traveller
In the "Discuss World News" forum, there is already a topic titled "The Middle East Conflict - No more threads about it." Please continue this discussion there, and heed what it says: No more threads about it!

-close-