FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

changes dont save?

angry_hindu
hi i logged in to directadmin and made changes to index.html in public_html directory ans clicked save priviewed it looked like i wanted then went to the site and it didnt show. it had the default "Welcome to the home of sreenathpillai.frih.net
To change this page, upload your website into the public_html directory
Date Created: Sat Aug 5 04:14:31 2006"
instead
SpellcasterDX
Perhaps it glitched and it didn't save? Try editing it again and save it. If that doesn't work, I'll try and think of something else.

Wait, did you try and access the page through DirectAdmin or through your browser?
And what url did you use to access it? Did you use: http://sreenathpillai.frih.net/index.html
angry_hindu
SpellcasterDX wrote:
Perhaps it glitched and it didn't save? Try editing it again and save it. If that doesn't work, I'll try and think of something else.

Wait, did you try and access the page through DirectAdmin or through your browser?
And what url did you use to access it? Did you use: http://sreenathpillai.frih.net/index.html

no i used sreenathpillai.frih.net without specifying index.html..you shouldnt have to specify that. also i linked up my .tk domain to sreenathpillai.frih.net...
wow it works your way. should i link my .tk domain to the extra /index.html?

edit: ok thats what i did and it worked...thanks
SpellcasterDX
Umm, your welcome I guess. Glad I could help out.
mOrpheuS
Resolved and -locked-

Please PM any staff member in case you need this reopened.