FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Help with getting started

heavensent6
I have no idea how to get started with this webite. Can someone please tell me where to begin?
SpellcasterDX
You don't know how to build a website yet you applied for hosting? Confused

Although, you can ask around in the Marketplace for somebody to build you a website according to your specifications while you learn to code.

First you should get acquainted with DirectAdmin. Look through some tutorials in the Tutorials board to learn how to use DA. Afterwards, go to get help from experienced users on the forums. That should help you get on track.

Or do you mean get started on Frihost?
rvec
what do you know?
HTML
FTP
What these words mean...
If you don't know anything i'd recomend asking a friend or someone who can help you while you are doing it or find a good tutorial.
SpellcasterDX
FTP isn't a language. Laughing
chrismen
webmonkey.com
start there
rfwrangler
It depends on what you are wanting to get started with. If you don't now how to code you can get a wysiwyg editor and start there but you will need to find some tutorials to help you get started. There are alot of them on this board that will get you going.

If you are just looking for help with getting started with the forum or with directadmin then the email that you recieved when you applied for hosting should explain things to you.