FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Any good file uploading or sharing site?

THE11thROCK™
Do you know any good file uploading site which can take up videos or mp3s? And that you and others can access them later all for free? Thanks in advance.
kronso.23
I know there is box.net which provides 1 gig of space... not sure about sharing though...
THE11thROCK™
Registration in box.net is closed. I also don't know if it can share anyway.
Animal
Please remember that sharing mp3s is illegal unless you own the copyright to the music. By uploading mp3s to a "sharing site", you may get yourself into some considerable trouble with the recoring company's legal team.

Just a quick reminder that you can NOT use your frihost account to share copyrighted mp3s, and you are not allowed to use the forums to discuss illegal activities such as sharing / pirating music. This includes P2P systems and other illegal sites.
charlo_blade123
try using file lodge www.filelodge.com it gives 500mb with java upload and you have your own account to manage it.
THE11thROCK™
Quote:
Please remember that sharing mp3s is illegal unless you own the copyright to the music. By uploading mp3s to a "sharing site", you may get yourself into some considerable trouble with the recoring company's legal team.

Just a quick reminder that you can NOT use your frihost account to share copyrighted mp3s, and you are not allowed to use the forums to discuss illegal activities such as sharing / pirating music. This includes P2P systems and other illegal sites.

Lol, I never said I will host mp3 files here in frihost Rolling Eyes . Don't try to provoke something that never happened. Have you even asked if that mp3 file is copyrighted or not? I was asking because I need information for someone I like to assist. Now, it would have been better if you clarified things before making your bias statement. I know frihost rules more than you do I think.
Animal
I didn't accuse you of anything, nor was my reply biased. I said "just a quick reminder" to reinforce the fact that storing copyrighted mp3s on your Frihost account was not allowed - this was for your benefit and for other readers of this thread.

I'm also not questioning how well you know the rules of Frihost. If you look at ANY thread on the forums where there is a likliehood of abuse, moderators often leave friendly reminders that any related illegal activity is not allowed to be discused on Frihost. Since we leave these friendly reminders, we do not expect unfriendly replies or accusations of bias. Wink
THE11thROCK™
Quote:

Does this look to you like a friendly reply?

Well, it is better that you make clear your statements. Some readers may also misinterpret your reply to this thread. Just to straighten things up, my friend composed a video of a basketball game and he wants it shared with other people. If you started your reply with... "You can try this file sharing site to upload your files. And just be informed that you must own the copyright to that file". It would have been better wasn't it? You never even suggested a site in a nice way. Now, if you think my reply was bias and unfriendly, it was just a clarification. No offense meant.

- This thread should be locked since my question was answered correctly by the two other guys. -
Animal
THE11thROCK™ wrote:
- This thread should be locked since my question was answered correctly by the two other guys. -

-close-