FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Slogan needed (contest ended)





linexpert
Hi!
My site is going to be called TechFlash and I need a slogan for it.
I want it to be neardy and geeky but at the same time has to be techie.
I'll give 5 frih$ to the slogan i select and, being a generous person, i'll give more if i really likee it.
Ratman2050
linexpert wrote:
Hi!
My site is going to be called TechFlash and I need a slogan for it.
I want it to be neardy and geeky but at the same time has to be techie.
I'll give 5 frih$ to the slogan i select and, being a generous person, i'll give more if i really likee it.


Tech Flash . A world of technology

Tech Flash . High Tech and High Flash

Tech Flash. Technology in a flash

Tech Flash. Flashing the eyes with Technology
Hammy
Hmmmmm... Slogans...

Flashing The World With Technology

Flashing The World With New Technology

Bringing New Technology To The World Of Flash

Wanna See A Slogan?.. Well Keep Coming Back!

World of Tecnology


Lame, i know lol Sad
Ratman2050
Ratman2050 wrote:
linexpert wrote:
Hi!
My site is going to be called TechFlash and I need a slogan for it.
I want it to be neardy and geeky but at the same time has to be techie.
I'll give 5 frih$ to the slogan i select and, being a generous person, i'll give more if i really likee it.


Tech Flash . A world of technology

Tech Flash . High Tech and High Flash

Tech Flash. Technology in a flash

Tech Flash. Flashing the eyes with Technology


I just got a PM, from Traveller one of the Frihost Moderators with this quote:

Traveller wrote:
And gave up any idea of entering the "slogan" contest when I saw your "Tech Flash. Technology in a flash" entry. Sounds perfect to me but, of course, I'm not the judge.
Hehe, I hope I win. For ONLY 5 Frih$ Sad . Wink
Ratman2050
Ratman2050 wrote:
linexpert wrote:
Hi!
My site is going to be called TechFlash and I need a slogan for it.
I want it to be neardy and geeky but at the same time has to be techie.
I'll give 5 frih$ to the slogan i select and, being a generous person, i'll give more if i really likee it.


Tech Flash . A world of technology

Tech Flash . High Tech and High Flash

Tech Flash. Technology in a flash

Tech Flash. Flashing the eyes with Technology


If your wondering why there so good.

Look at mine: Fantasy PC. Where Fantasy Becomes Reality.
Traveller
LOL! Actually, I was just about ready to post that here, as well, but Sr. Rat had sent me another question in PM first.

Seriously, "Tech Flash. Technology in a flash" was so concise and so much better than anything I had in mind, that I'm not going to bother.

On the other hand, linexpert, please do not conisder this an "official" endorsement. The decision is subject entirely to your purposes and opinions.
Ratman2050
Traveller wrote:
LOL! Actually, I was just about ready to post that here, as well, but Sr. Rat had sent me another question in PM first.

Seriously, "Tech Flash. Technology in a flash" was so concise and so much better than anything I had in mind, that I'm not going to bother.

On the other hand, linexpert, please do not conisder this an "official" endorsement. The decision is subject entirely to your purposes and opinions.


Woops. I am so sorry for double posting. I thought I clicked Edit, to add that! My bad. Sorry again, didnt intend to double post.
calvinchin
Hi there,

Let me try it out.

Let TechFlash Outshine Your Life !

TechFlash Catching ALL Centrino!

TechFlash Leading Your Tech Life !

How's it? Wink
linexpert
thanks to all participants

Ratman2050 seems to be the winner.
I like Tech Flash. Technology in a flash

I'll give you 10 frih$ to ratman and 5 frih$ to all the participants

thank you all for trying Very Happy

I've sent you all your frih$, let me know if you didn't get them Very Happy
Hammy
Whoa, i must of been really tired last night, Sorry ratman, i've just noticed how alike mine are to yours.

I think it because i read all yours wrong, i didnt notice the full stop in the middle of them all after Tech Flash. lol

Even one of them is the same Shocked oops.

Anyways, was a late night. Tis my birthday now Very Happy lol.. big 17 Smile.. going for a driving lesson in 5 mins.. Byee all.

Hammy.
linexpert
Happy seventeenth birthday Hammy!Very Happy

Best wishes to you man Smile
Ratman2050
linexpert wrote:
thanks to all participants

Ratman2050 seems to be the winner.
I like Tech Flash. Technology in a flash

I'll give you 10 frih$ to ratman and 5 frih$ to all the participants

thank you all for trying Very Happy

I've sent you all your frih$, let me know if you didn't get them Very Happy


Thanks I am glad I could help lol. I got the FRIH$
Related topics
Rigid School system in Asia
{ENDED}Naming contest!!!!{ENDED}
SLEEP DEPRIVATION
Hangman Contest - Contest Ended
- CONTEST ENDED BECAUSE OF CHEATERS -
Hangman Contest - Phase/Phrase 2 - Ended
GeForceLan 3 (Releasing the G80)
Buying domain name many frih$
Frihost slogan contest
Photoshop Air France Contest (ended)(round 9)
Photoshop Norbit Contest (ENDED)(Round 10)
New competition: Does this work?
Frihost meme win 100 coins *(Contest ended)
Guess the number of posts [Closed for Now]
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Miscellaneous -> Contests

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.