FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Mu Website

endure
I don't know how many Mu Online fans are here but for who is interested in a nice community of Mu Online can check this website out:
www.twimu.co.uk

You can also just check it if you don't play and just rate the website Razz
rayx
Well the site is good but is it a private server for MU Online.
endure
private as in everyone is welcome to join if they want to Smile
Alie
Very nice template of a portal, forum template you'll better change to something more grey (as portal pages). Buttons "Guilds", "Ranks", "Forum" are really great looking! Wink
Kyoushu
Like the site. The game seems pretty good, so I registered and I'm going to download the client on my laptop.
plato
Cool work!!!
I have never seen such a professional web site advertised in this forum until now.
Carry on! But please attention your home page has title but no other tags. It would be better if you put some other tags.
endure
Thank you for the tips plato and thank you for the appreciation of my work, all tho I have to admin the website template isn't mine, but all the scripts that are done in php were created by me. I have learned a lot php coding from working on this website and I always try to bring something new to it Smile
excentic243
Very good mu server and nice website.

Thats where I met endure, one of the admins, all tho his nick there is Phoenix and Shagoon. Very Happy

Any mu fans in this community?
endure
lol thx for the kind words
Alie
I see you've changed the forum template - good, but where is it? I see only shoutbox, or maybe I need to register first?
endure
Yeah you need to register on forum in order to see it all Smile

And yeah I changed forum template and added alot more features to it.

And in few hrs we're switching the hole server to a dedicated server with 100mbit line connection ^^
undoweb
The design is very cool and have some cool efects. Mu online is a cool game and it`s played by many peoples.
endure
Update: I have added a lot of new website features (for those who play Mu Online will be easier to understand these features), all php scripts are made by me from scratch. I'm starting to get a hold of this php coding, and it's really very interesting and (once you got it) easy to handle and model to suit your every need.
the6thfactor
Site design looks very nice, smooth and flowing, good work overall Very Happy
endure
Thank you for your appreciation, I have worked hard for it indeed.