FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

MCP guides and Technical notes

tamilchild
I am planned to study MCP(Microsoft Certified Professional). so please give the technical idea and notes.

This certificates gives me any opportunities in the IT world?
Kamu8recon
I am also studying to become an IT tech. what area are you gonna major in? check out microsofts website and look up certifications their you will find different IT speacialities. getting a degree only means that you have went to school, when you get a specific certification that qualifies you for that specific IT speaciality. majority of employers that are looking for IT techs are looking for someone that specializes in certain areas. lets say you get your degree then you want to specialize in becoming a windows application developer (building applications using Microsoft .NET framework 2.0), you would have to get certified as a MCPD (miscrosoft certified professional developer). so on and so forth. my advice to you is to read up on the site and look for certifications that suit your intrest.
neosree
Getting MCP in networking field is pretty simple. You are goint to study a client OS like Windows XP or Windows 200 professional. You need to know how to use the various hidden administrative tasks on these clients, and also need to know how to prepare them in different network environments. You can also choose the programming side, but only if you have interest on it. It will probably be very difficult.
internetjobs
i think this is more helpful for who searching System administrator jobs, here is one client and one server, Better is study Windows XP and 2003 Server.

i am also wishing who study MCP and get good system administrator job.