FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Saits Row vs GTA

Claywarrior
Alot of people will say that saints row is just another gta ripoff, but i have played it myself, and i discoverd its more than that. I still do perfer gta but SW can hold up a fight against it.

Free roaming:

gta still shines as the best open ended free roaming game out there, but i had some fun in SW hiting up stores all around town, and starting gang wars at random. Wich i need to mention is an advantage in SW, the gang shoot outs are a BLAST!

Unlockable items:

well, its almost impossible to collect all the hidden items in gta, wich makes it the game with the most replay value of any other. Now in SW all the hidden items and stuff were easie to find and theres about less than half then GTA's.

Custimization:

This is probly the biggest area wich SW shine's on. Theres so much you can do, and its a veary in depth face morpher. So the charecter feels more like yours and not just some guy it puts in as default.

Story:

Well this ones pretty close, but gta once again has the better end of the stick. Not saying that SW's story is bad (its actually veary good) but it lakes that gritty in depth adventure that makes you want to find out what happens next.

Graphics:

well obviously SW has better graphics since its on a next gen console. but somthing about the graphics seemed too cartoony and fake to me, and it lakes the real life grittyness of gta.

well there ya have it my post on the diffrences on SW and GTA!!!
angelussum
There's a lot of 'gta ripoff's floating around, never heard of Saints Row to be honest... but it sounds worth a try. I loved gta-sa.
Yjaxygames
I will still see Saints Row as a GTA rippoff, how good it may be.
mceejaydee
Saints Row is not a rip-off of GTA. It's a next gen GTA. They just got some ideas and added some stuff in. Character custimization, smoking weed, drinking beer and alot more. An example of a rip-off of GTA is True Crime.

Whooooo 300th post Very Happy