FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

GTA vice city

Radical Aces
hi every1. i know vice city is a bit old but i juz cant complete the demolition man mission. its freakin hard. hv any idea on how to complete it? im stuck at that mission for over 2 weeks.
Confused
Hojo
if thats the one where you have to blow up the building with mini helicopters, yea, ive been stuck on that for some time aswell. are you playing ps2 or pc version of vice city? because i eventually just enabled godmode for the helicopters because the mission seemed impossible without it. i kept trying, and ended up failing 50+ times
Yjaxygames
I was stuck in that mission too, if it is the mission Hojo said. I don't remember how I completed it, it's 2 years (or a bit more) ago that I played it.
st_jimi
i was stuck on that but i completed that game like 2years ago
amusic
i was stuck on that part also, until now it's still stuck there...... Confused
TSpiralP
haha i quit that game long time ago.... i remember that mission, it was hard as hell
djsamsung
think really hard....then you can finish it. I finished it and not telling how, but there's always a walkthrough

lol Confused
Game Fortress
I cant stand Grand Theft Auto because it glorifies crime. It makes sales by selling on cheap material and disgusting content.... Then again, I have never felt low enough to play it and never given it a chance. I could be wrong, but I doubt it.
brevity
The Demolition Man mission wasn't that hard.... Just fly the helicopters as close to the ceiling as you can. it's kinda tricky, but once you learn right where all the barrels are it isn't so bad.
rayx
Try to kill the enemy moslty with guns first using the helicopter blade then if it is cleartry to drop the bomb at the given location !
cybercorey
I like GTA VC, it is a cool game. I have fun modding it. Right now I have add a tonne of things. One of them being a hot air balloon. Also I recomend this game to anyone who wants a good time.

BTW Its R18 Razz
bindugames
the helicopter mission is a real tough one unless u know exactly how to fly the helicopter and know the exact location of the barrels... move ur helocopter close to the cealing as said by one of our fellow frihosters.... and learn the flying too... its a very simple task if u can do that..... it took 2 days for me to complete that mission..... good one though
xkobram
I dont think so, just keep trying, try to use joystick, its much easier, but i used to play it with keyboard
xkobram
Game Fortress wrote:
I cant stand Grand Theft Auto because it glorifies crime. It makes sales by selling on cheap material and disgusting content.... Then again, I have never felt low enough to play it and never given it a chance. I could be wrong, but I doubt it.

WHAT? Are you crazy? You play cards on your computer? Or what?
AaronJizzles
i dont think i got there yet...... i wasnt very far but i thought i was pretty far. i dont know how to know how far i was. i used cheats a lot though. i know im stuck on a certain missin because i havent played it in a while..... i guess i cant help you. sorry, dude. if i was there i was definately help you. i think i lost my game though, ill go look for it later. i remember how fun it was. thanks for reminding me about it....... Very Happy

-AaronJizzles
Nintendo
GTA totally sucks imo. GTA 1 and 2 totally owned, when you were at a birds eye view over the crappy graphical game. But despite the graphics, the game totally owned the 3D ones. They were good fun, and involved doing missions in a good fun way. With 3 onwards though, the 3D really did just suck. Slit peoples throats, go to bars, pick up hookers, get stuff to eat, go to the gym etc, boring. imo though, many people like it. I just think it totally ruins the games, 2D versions ftw!