FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The o.c

Erwin
I think the most of you know this serie.
I saw every episode and i can't wait for season 3 Very Happy
Are there more fan's of this serie ??
Here you can download them legal http://www.freewareweb.com/octorrents.shtml
I hope you enjoin Wink

Tepelstreeltje
Ooh, i love the OC. espacially the first season. Unfortunately the series aren't going to be broadcasted anymore in The Netherlands.

So now im downloading all series in HD format Very Happy. However, i haven't seen the last 7 episodes of the last season. But i really looking foreward to the next season though!!
Bender1337
i think the oc is gay it is just like dallsowns creek but the theme song rocks i have it
homg
i like this show.. can't wait for next season. they definitely left with with a clifhanger.
leeleez
yeah when does the next season come out? i wanna know what happens to marrissa poor her Sad
Oblivious
when i first saw the 1st season, i was really into it and i watched it every week without fail. but now i am getting a bit sick of it.
orno
leeleez wrote:
yeah when does the next season come out? i wanna know what happens to marrissa poor her Sad

According to TV.com, the next episode is on sept 9th...just 5 and a half weeks left!
TuRKCoCuK
I liked but i want to criticize. Firstly, serie is very good, loves, money, easy life, etc... But it seems like everywhere is like that in America. So many people go to America to have this life. This is American Dream.
TuRKCoCuK
I liked but i want to criticize. Firstly, serie is very good, loves, money, easy life, etc... But it seems like everywhere is like that in America. So many people go to America to have this life. This is American Dream.
inesquecivel
I Lost the 2 season... Crying or Very sad

Don't have more this channel....

I Want The DVDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd.... Crying or Very sad
aytac
Hi ,
i love o.c. , i am living TURKEY.
i watch first season , how can i find second or other seasons on internet ? thanks everybody.
orc_lord
i love the o.c. very very much. it's a very very good movies.
leeanvan
THE OC , is very good but sometimes is very boring, and soon to make matters worse they make a jumble that already nor that it happens with the series but first to temporar is very good... greetings. Razz Razz

PD. THanks by the TORRENTS Razz Razz
Leyen
What do you guys think the next season will start off like now that marissa has killed someone?

I probably think their gonna be in trouble with the law in the first few episodes
crip1087
I love the OC, i thought the first season was the best by far! I just watched it last night on FOX and i still love it, I kinda missed alot of episodes but I'm hoping to start watching it again, the season premiere is coming up so I'm pretty excited.