FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Final Destination

Hammy
Anyone like Final Destination series?

I've still got 1 too watch, but i love them lol. Their great and so clever lol. Like Saw Smile.
I think i've seen number 2 and 3 now. Got number 1 to watch now lol. Borrowing them from my gf's friend :p.

Anyone else like them?

Hammy.
TomS
I'v only seen the 3rd one. It was great. Gotta get 1 and 2 from any videothek. I think the first one is with the ariplanecrash. What's in the 2nd??
Sappho
Actually 1st one was the best, but it may vary especially if you didn't see it as first. Anyway yep first one started with airplane crash, whereas second movie started with a highway pileup. Wink

But i think they are overdoing it a little, its typical hollywood they've come up with a good idea and now they want to build whole movie serie on it. Its getting repetitive. Sad
endure
yep 1st one was the best, the 2nd and 3rd I didn't like as much because they had like the same plot only a bit different situation and different people that die in the most bizarre ways lol Razz
snowboardalliance
I've seen the second 2 movies. I liked 2 better than 3 though. I don't know though, it's been a while since I've seen 2 but I still think it was better.
ainieas
The first movie was classic. The later movies were clever but I got the feeling they were made for the sake of being made.
ItsWesley
I've seen all the movies but I prefer the second one the best, especially the pile up at the start, that was the best bit of the movie.
Hammy
I dont have a fovourite.. i was trying to decide today lol .. but i couldnt.

I lve it in the third one where the truck comes rolling down the hill and they get out but sashes into the car and the engine comes out and the fan still spinning cut's thru that perv's head lol Hah!.

And other best part was in the gym .. i'll not go into too much detail lol.. U know what im talking about . Wink lol
Priest83
Final destination was a great film, for shock tactics. The second was crap but the third was good for sheer goriness. But its the same thing every time, cheat death, no wait round it comes again, no cheated again, good films bout to finish, no six months later, here it comes again, sh*t im dead. So you know that from the start therye all f***ed, I was hoping the third mite offer some sort of way round it, but even when clare survived the first she died in the second, they need to find a "way out" i think or its too obvious, still good films for pure sickness Very Happy
m_furquan36
I liked the series but its like getting old Razz because like they never end up living anyway and die or something...like the way how like each tiny thing the charcters might do wrong ends up in killing them...kinda freaked me out for a bit Razz