FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

New sig, questions-comments

DivineConclave
Hey all. Just developed this sig last night in a fit of boredom. It started out with me just playing with lights in C4D, not knowing what I was going to make... it ended up being my sig. hehe.. what was weird was it started out as a box with light being thrown out each of the corners... then became a robot with the light coming out its eyes... and then, it became the sig. Strange evolution of design, but there ya have it. LOL
Alie
You were really bored, if after box with light you saw a robot with the light coming out its eyes hehe Wink
As for me - lil bit empty.... Program, you worked in I've never seen before, so I can't tell you which difficulty level this work is Rolling Eyes
DivineConclave
Alie wrote:
You were really bored, if after box with light you saw a robot with the light coming out its eyes hehe Wink

LOL.. Yeah. Don't ask.

Quote:
As for me - lil bit empty.... Program, you worked in I've never seen before, so I can't tell you which difficulty level this work is Rolling Eyes

I didn't want to muddy it up too much, still too empty though? Hmm... I could play with it a bit. I think I know what I could do to fill it in without making it too busy. Thanks.
Helios
At least add a frame Wink
DivineConclave
Helios wrote:
At least add a frame Wink

hehe.. Well.. it looks really cool on the Conclave's forums where the background is black. Never been a fan of frames. Beveling might help there though.
KSheriff
Personally, I think there's just a bit too much negative space. You may be trying to highlight the lights, but it's just not working like that. For a sig, it may be a bit large also. My suggestion is to scale down the background image to the point that the text fills the majority of the empty space.

I think the sig will end up looking fuller, and more visually interesting over all. Just try and maintain some sort of direction for the eye to move.
kaikou
I agree with KSheriff and Alie. It's empty, and a bit large for a sig Smile

The lights are lovely, however. Smile I like the color pattern. Especially the yellow center