FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

IF I went to oversea for sometimes ...

vizavex
IF I go oversea for sometimes ...
Like I go for Holliday
for months how do I keep posting on this forum to keep my
hosting alive ?? Question

Any solution ? Question Idea
I may go oversea to work for months
and may be can not setup the internet connection there
or I am not able to access the internet to do posting

so What should I do to keep my
hosting alive ??? Question

Admin can you find out any solutions Idea for me ?
Bondings
Normally if you keep active before you go on holiday (max number of points), then your account will most probably be deleted in 45~55 days.

But please contact us before you leave. If you were a very active member of our forum, then we might remember you when we delete accounts.

You have to understand that we must pay to give you free hosting and thus want to get some money back.

If you really need more time, then I advice you to go to a paid webhosting company. You will never find a free webhosting company that offers so much for free, without some kind of advertisements, either on the websites, forum or somewhere else.
pacslim
Bondings wrote:
...If you really need more time, then I advice you to go to a paid webhosting company. You will never find a free webhosting company that offers so much for free, without some kind of advertisements, either on the websites, forum or somewhere else.

True I really Like this free host and everything u offer IT'S GREAT !
nylenz
Bondings wrote:
Normally if you keep active before you go on holiday (max number of points), then your account will most probably be deleted in 45~55 days.

But please contact us before you leave. If you were a very active member of our forum, then we might remember you when we delete accounts.

You have to understand that we must pay to give you free hosting and thus want to get some money back.

If you really need more time, then I advice you to go to a paid webhosting company. You will never find a free webhosting company that offers so much for free, without some kind of advertisements, either on the websites, forum or somewhere else.

ye....especially the Parked Domains in cpanel,some free host have not it~~~