FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

drum and bass

lw991366
hi, im from belgium and last few weeks i saw some really heavy drum and bass gigs; andy c (twice), roni size, pendulum, dillinja, ltj Bukem...
this is thanks to the festivals we have here during summer, because most of the year its quite on the drum and bass around here
anyone knows some venues in belgium where there is regularly drum and bass during the year?
i want more
J
anxiety1
i dont no any venues im affraid, but i do really like my drum and bass

Andy C is brillant. if yopur after cd's check out Night life 3 by Andy C

another arist i= recomend is Shy Fx, and Jena G
oxyboy
anxiety1 wrote:
i dont no any venues im affraid, but i do really like my drum and bass

Andy C is brillant. if yopur after cd's check out Night life 3 by Andy C

another arist i= recomend is Shy Fx, and Jena G

My favorites are Goldie, Concord Dawn, DJ Hype and others...
Reign
This saturday 12th of august at http://www.step-one.com

After dourfestival I'm also searching dor D'nB parties. This will be the first one. Only 5euros in presale and free camping. I only know panacea there but can't wait to discover all the other bands.
Scott
I love the DnB I've heard, can anyone tell me some good DnB artists to listen to? Not DJ mixes, actual artists.

Josso
I love Drum & Bass but I don't like quite a lot of the commercial stuff, it can get too repetitive and like template music. Probably my most favourite genre though especially the dark evil stuff. I actually like really experimental music more but a nice balance of dark DnB and that is really great in playlists. Infact that's how my music started I wanted to see how experimental mashed up beats and extreme messery sounded with dark DnB... the truth is it sounds AWESOME and no-ones ever done it before. There's some - effectively - beta's on MySpace of what I want it to sound like but I'm multi-tracking everything now so I can really get carried away Razz