FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Were to get Windows Vista beta release

elund0197
Does anyone know were I can get a Windows Vista beta release. Or order or whatever.
charlo_blade123
you can order at http://www.microsoft.com/windowsvista/

or downlaod a free copy at
gh0stface wrote:
Mod Edit: Please do not post links to torrent sites. As that is not allowed on this forum/site. Link has been removed.
Al-Mo7tref
thank u I too search for it Smile
DimaSafr
Microsoft official site ofcorse! But I wouldn't be to enfusiastic about it!
I tryed office 2007 (beta) recently and I hated it. New Clamsy Interface Less Control Over the Application!
tamilchild
Microsoft vista is new edition in microsoft. I dont clearly know about this features!!!!
THE11thROCK™
Vista is clearly better than XP. However, it is still in beta stage.
brycearonium
ok these two can be awesome...if you can run them smothly. I have been working with both vista and office 2007, both legal coppies. They have a lot in store in simplicity and design, as well as all the advasned features we all love deep underneath. But let me tell you...be prepared to dish out some money for some more ram, or afaster cpu, or a bigger hd, or etc etc. these things are computer hogs... so it's going to be intresting to see where this all goes...awesome outlook...but it looks like people are going to need to upgrade...or go mac!
Josso
Apparently the beta's are very bad and not worth it, I have a friend that is running it currently. Stick with XP until they beta test it more.

Really!

Wink
photon
i hear a rumour that microsoft is limiting the next few beta releases only to a few premium users. dunno if its true though. and yup, the betas arent worth downloading simply because every version comes out with some problem or other (thats why its still in beta Razz)