FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Juiced

luxtu
Combining the best elements of simulation and arcade-style play, "Juiced" will feature more than 50 licensed vehicles; real-time modding with hundreds of authentic aftermarket parts; realistic car physics and damage; and online head-to-head play, including for the first time ever, "crew based" team racing.

"Juiced", as in life, is all about the car. Style comes in a close second to speed, and "Juiced" offers thousands of real-time modding combinations that empower players to create their ultimate personality-infused street machines. But it takes more than a fresh coat of pearlescent paint to earn respect on the road; it takes the ball bearings to go up against the trash-talking, nitrous- burning faithful who want to strip everyone of their cash, cars and pride. "Juiced" lets players connect with their community and share the high-octane action by recruiting drivers to become part of their crew and race together as a team to put the brakes on the competition.

what you think about this game Question
for me this game is great, fast cars, a lot of tracks and tuning Smile

[ more... ]
Healckles
Man. I Always want know about this game.

Looks Like a mix with Gran Turismo and Need For Speed Underground. And When me like Racing games, is Very good to we have a new option to play

I´ll Put him in my Wishing List ^^
Dr4goN
For me Juiced will rule the world forever. Juiced is much better than NFSU2. And, gathering up your own crew to beat other teams by giving orders to your crew members is cool.
vengeance
is it true that you can really lose your car online?? like if i win i keep your car... or you just lose the car and nobody gets it???
hulsadmin
yes its true, and i'm no talking about losing..i win everytime so you need to have plenty of carkeys to hand over to me. Smile but daaaamn that game has the best graphics ive ever seen. it really looks like underground with a scent of GT4. i'm gonna get it maybe next month when i get money. i cant wait!
jinerator
My cousin has Juiced, it's ok I guess the voice acting is terrible and the game get's a little repetitive, it doesn't have anything on gran turismo or forza.
Dimaod
I played demo its pretty good.
You can dowload it from ftp://staro.idg.hu/demo/2004/0712-0718/juiced/Juiced_Demo_Final_Approved.zip