FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Question Regarding the rules

chrismen
In the rules it states that it is illegal to post torrents or link to torrents on our websites. I would think this would be obvious but just to clairify: I was hoping on making all my downloads torrent-based. That way I do not need to use up bandwidth nor server space. I will not be putting anything that is illegal up. So is this okay?

Sorry if I posted in the wrong section. I didn't want to post in the rules forum because that seemed like only offical stuff. (I don't even know if I would be allowed to do that)
Sappho
I think using any distributed networks for sharing legal stuff is ok, but if its not allowed you can use sites like megaupload or rapidshare to host your files. Wink
Bondings
Well actually chrismen it would be a problem as we don't allow it.

Are those downloads really very big? Because we offer 10GB of bandwidth per month and that should be enough for most downloads unless it's a whole Linux distro or has thousands of downloads every month.

And the webhosting support is really where this should have been posted. Wink
chrismen
Well it isn't the bandwidth. I love the 10 g.s of bandwidth. My problem was that I wanted to host a lot of my own home-made movie files and they can become pretty large in size. I would end up taking up all of the 250megs I can use. If there is any other solutions I would be glad to hear from anyone.

Anyways sorry for posting in the wrong section.